Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Need Help Selecting a Barrel

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    So I went to the Geat Outdoor Show in Harrisburg yesterday. I wasn't very impressed compared to other years. The other issue is that the reps are most likely burned out from SHOT Show. It was like pulling teeth to get information from them. They were sleep standing.
    Anyway, I stopped at the Geissele booth and purchased a Super Precision mount for the Micro T-1 I had on an older rifle.
    The Super Tricon Trigger is in the mail (Thanks Mistwolf!) and all I need is an M300 light head.
    To the range Monday morning! I can't wait! I'm going to zero it with M855 and then confirm with the Hornady 62gr TAP Barrier that I plan on using for social activities...

Untitled by Cory Fluck, on Flickr

Untitled by Cory Fluck, on Flickr
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Looks good! Looking forward to the feedback.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    So I went to the Geat Outdoor Show in Harrisburg
    G.O.S.H.!

The Super Tricon Trigger is in the mail (Thanks Mistwolf!)
    You're welcome
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789