Thread: Unfired matching numbers Tula ASK-74U Kit with matching 74U LLC Receiver and Bluejack

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Unfired matching numbers Tula ASK-74U Kit with matching 74U LLC Receiver and Bluejack

Begrudgingly I am putting this up on the chopping block. This is an absolutely mint, unfired Tula AKS-74U parts kit. Everything about this kit is the tits. It comes with a David Riggs (74U LLC) receiver that he serial numbered to match the kit. The receiver is probably the best, most accurate reproduction on the market. It also comes with a Bluejack barrel that is the correct twist and chrome lined. I think it's a v3 if I remember correctly.

That's the good part. Now the bad - I would like to get $2,500/shipped for everything. Beat to shit kits are in the $1,700 range, Bluejack barrels are impossible to find and a Riggs receiver takes YEARS to get. I waited 3 years for that damn receiver. I've been waiting to have it built since the receiver arrived in late 2016 but it hasn't happened. My son will be here in a matter of weeks so it's time to spend some money to make sure he is future proofed against Democrat bullshit and in the process someone who really wants this kit can enjoy it.

For this purchase I will take PayPal (no fee) or a USPS money order and I ship when it clears. To make things easier I think it would be best to ship the receiver to your FFL and everything else directly to you.

Now, for the pics:

Somehow my phone messed up this first picture but it shows the Bluejack barrel up top so I'm including it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by .45fmjoe; 11-15-18 at 20:03.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    More pics
    Attached Images Attached Images