Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sba3

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The new KAK Shockwave is out, it's designed for normal buffer tubes.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Palmetto State Armory(GASP!) has fully assembled lowers with MOE grips and trigger guards, their coated trigger, and the SBA3 brace for $219 shipped. Mine was perfectly assembled, fit and finish was spot on as well.
    When you're done saying what you're saying, stop saying it.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigV View Post
    Btw, they are very proud to have them, they say they're the only place to have them in stock...they want $160.00 for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigV View Post
    Btw, they are very proud to have them, they say they're the only place to have them in stock...they want $160.00 for them.

That's hard to believe when PSA just offered a full parts kit and SBA3 for 149.99 today.

Probably sold out now, but I saw them in stock this AM.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    That's hard to believe when PSA just offered a full parts kit and SBA3 for 149.99 today.

Probably sold out now, but I saw them in stock this AM.
    Yeah. I should've clarified... they said they were the only shop to have it in the St. Louis area.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I've been looking at the SBA3 recently too, in preparation for my first pistol build, but have a question. It looks like this brace comes with, and uses, a carbine buffer tube. This confuses me because I thought the buffer tube is what makes a regular lower into a pistol. Do I have it wrong, and it's not the buffer at all but the brace itself? Why use a pistol buffer at all if that's the case?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr McSimon View Post
    I've been looking at the SBA3 recently too, in preparation for my first pistol build, but have a question. It looks like this brace comes with, and uses, a carbine buffer tube. This confuses me because I thought the buffer tube is what makes a regular lower into a pistol. Do I have it wrong, and it's not the buffer at all but the brace itself? Why use a pistol buffer at all if that's the case?
    Attaching a buffer tube (of any type, including carbine and rifle buffer tubes) to a stripped lower does not make it into a rifle. Attaching a stock does. So yes, you can build a pistol lower with a standard carbine buffer tube and be within the law, as long as it is never fully manufactured into a rifle (by attaching a stock to the buffer tube). It's not something you see often, and you'll often see folks wrap the tube in paracord or cover it with something like a Thordsen's cheek rest.
    Last edited by Tx_Aggie; 08-02-18 at 20:01.

Feedback Score
    Ended up getting one from midway

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Where is Markm, firgured he’d have 4 or 5 of these.
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Feedback Score
    I bought mine from tombstone tactical. They are out west somewhere. Texas or Arizona. Can’t remember.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast