Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sba3

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I got a few from Rainier with some other parts. I also got one of the Tailhook Mod. 2 braces to compare them side-by-side. Ironically about a week after I got them, two form 1s came back approved, so now I'm just using normal stocks. I did build a PSA lower with a brace to use when I want a pistol and not an SBR. It seems like in general they are more available now that the initial wave of orders is over.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I got mine Thursday after waiting since July 3rd from Brownell's.

It is hands down the best "Brace" I have purchased to this point. It's replacing my SBM4. ANd I may buy another one for another pistol build.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I got mine Thursday after waiting since July 3rd from Brownell's.

It is hands down the best "Brace" I have purchased to this point. It's replacing my SBM4. ANd I may buy another one for another pistol build.
    Totally agree. Just finished my pistol build with one. Friend handled it for all of about 6 seconds before ordering one for himself.
    "In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Feedback Score
    Just about all the shops in the Charlotte,NC area have them in stock and some ship

Be aware there pretty stout on the pricing though 150-190

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)
    I got mine from Right to Bear Arms yesterday. They're having a nice sale on other items too.

https://www.righttobear.com/SB-Tacti...sba3-01-sb.htm
    I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

The AK guys are all about the reach around. - Garand Thumb.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    $110 shipped at Botach if you don't mind ordering from them.

https://www.botach.com/sb-tactical-s...-brace-for-ar/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    Palmetto State Armory(GASP!) has fully assembled lowers with MOE grips and trigger guards, their coated trigger, and the SBA3 brace for $219 shipped. Mine was perfectly assembled, fit and finish was spot on as well.
    +1 on that.

I used that to build my wife a rifle. I had a charging handle, DSArms BCG and H2 buffer and AimPoint for it already. I topped it off with a PSA 10.5" upper that was on sale for $150 ($160??). Functions great. It is now her bedside gun.

Attachment 53508

https://youtu.be/aH_A28vw75c
    Last edited by TomPenguin5145; 08-24-18 at 16:17.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Yup, these work well.

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    Palmetto State Armory(GASP!) has fully assembled lowers with MOE grips and trigger guards, their coated trigger, and the SBA3 brace for $219 shipped. Mine was perfectly assembled, fit and finish was spot on as well.
    How was the trigger? I have a big bag of those "enhanced" triggers. The difference between one to the other is very wide in smoothness. I have only installed one so far. I felt the need to polish it before installation. I am going to use them on all my builds. I am thinking I could have saved a bunch of money just polishing standard milspec FCG's.
    Last edited by NQNPIII; 08-26-18 at 11:31.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Almost finished. Needs trigger, carrier, flash hider, and the fsb shaved for my Colt 11.5" barrel. Ordered brace from Brownells July 9 and delivered Aug 23.

Last edited by Vgex2; 08-26-18 at 12:00.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast