Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Sba3

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE31 View Post
    All up to ATF's perspective which changes like the wind. If Uncle Sugar wants to burn you bad enough they will pull out all the stops. Case in point see the below link.

https://www.range365.com/atf-prosecu...WmWLskU6V9f.01

http://www.shootingwire.com/features/231906

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/Ca...o-/122-722518/
    “Uncle Sugar”. Can’t you do better then that? Dumb
    Hunter of Gunmen 8541

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by indianalex01 View Post
    “Uncle Sugar”. Can’t you do better then that? Dumb
    Why don't you go back to your mamma's basement and continue to play X-box son. Adults are having a conversation here.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE31 View Post
    Why don't you go back to your mamma's basement and continue to play X-box son. Adults are having a conversation here.
    Can you come up with something original? Stop trying to be funny. You aren’t. Just stick the topic without the punch lines.

I ordered the Split Fix for SIG 516. Seems like a great idea. 94030096-0CC6-4E1F-8A7C-45EBFB3F48B3.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by indianalex01; 01-05-19 at 19:33.
    Hunter of Gunmen 8541

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by indianalex01 View Post
    Can you come up with something original? Stop trying to be funny. You aren’t. Just stick the topic without the punch lines.

I ordered the Split Fix for SIG 516. Seems like a great idea. 94030096-0CC6-4E1F-8A7C-45EBFB3F48B3.jpg
    You are the one that started this by calling my choice of verbiage "dumb". Whether I say "Uncle Suger, Uncle Sam, The Man, Big Brother, The Govt, ATF, BATFE, etc." makes no difference in the thread. If you bought the split fix, good for you. Hope you enjoy it and it works for you. The others members were discussing if replacing the velcro strap constitutes modifying a brace. I don't care either way, I am just providing some links for further thought and leave the rest for each members own personal decision in doing so.

Enjoy.....
    Last edited by ACE31; 01-06-19 at 08:48.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I swithed my velcro strap out with a strip of "one wrap" velcro. Fits much cleaner without the buckles and tighter to the brace. Can't see how changing one velcro for another makes any bit of difference legally both will still work as intended.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    I swithed my velcro strap out with a strip of "one wrap" velcro. Fits much cleaner without the buckles and tighter to the brace. Can't see how changing one velcro for another makes any bit of difference legally both will still work as intended.
    It will be fine. The Sea Lawyers always come out on threads like these.
    Hunter of Gunmen 8541

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789