Thread: NLT SIRT PRO Pistol Glock (metal slide), extra magazine (Green and red laser) MINT!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

NLT SIRT PRO Pistol Glock (metal slide), extra magazine (Green and red laser) MINT!

Hello,

I have a NLT SIRT Pro model Glock version pistol. It has the metal slide, extra training magazine, Green and Red lasers, safety glasses, DVD, all paperwork and is MINT!

I used this pistol for less than 30 minutes. It normally retails for $400+!

I am asking $275.00 shipped to your door (CONUS) OBO. I will cover all paypal fees.

Last edited by domestique; 07-25-18 at 10:21.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Priced reduced.

275 shipped!
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.