Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mass shooting in Toronto

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    There are several videos out of people filming the shooting from their apartment windows. What a bunch of helpless mopes. All I can think of is how quickly one could have stopped the killing had they had a rifle and the will to use it. Even grandad's old 30-30 would have done the job.
    Same thought as the people that filmed the two guys in Paris from their roof top. The 9mm, 556, 762 and slugs I’d have reigned down on them....

It is interesting that a lot of the Twitter comments from Toronto people are about the increase in gun violence. This and the recent mass shooting in Australia- the shootings in Paris; but its the guns and NRA, sure.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    City has a "gun problem," but a van recently killed 10 people. Critical thinking, it's a thing Mr Mayor.
    Recently previous mayor (RIP) was on video smoking crack. They get some characters over there.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=mayor+ford...ffab&ia=videos

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Same thought as the people that filmed the two guys in Paris from their roof top. The 9mm, 556, 762 and slugs I’d have reigned down on them....

It is interesting that a lot of the Twitter comments from Toronto people are about the increase in gun violence. This and the recent mass shooting in Australia- the shootings in Paris; but its the guns and NRA, sure.
    Dont forget, things like this dont happen outside the US...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    So the shooter???

Every news source has something similar to this shit:

Officers confronted the suspect, who was identified only as a 29-year-old man from the Toronto area...
    Reminds me of the German knife attack last week. "Attacker was a German citizen" . . . by way of Iran.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    So the shooter???

Every news source has something similar to this shit:

Reminds me of the German knife attack last week. "Attacker was a German citizen" . . . by way of Iran.
    Damn Mormons!
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Damn Mormons!
    C'mon, it's customary to blame "Amish" for the various snackbar attacks.

Seriously though, I don't like those euphemisms - they are used because the speaker and intended audience know it's not that group, but over time it will come to be an association in people's minds, no matter how much the logical side of the brain would sneer at it. Most "thinking" is empirical, not logical, and if you associate two words even in humor it will start to be a belief.

Don't believe me? What do Coke and polar bears have in common?

75% of you are currently picturing anthropomorphic polar bears drinking Coke from glass bottles while basking in the starlight of a calm polar night.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    It's a damn shame and my hopes and prayers go out to both the victims and the Canadian gun owners who will no doubt have to deal with the aftermath.

The mayor says "Why does anyone in this city need to have a gun at all?"

I say the answer is self evident.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 07-23-18 at 17:56.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    So if all these elected officials knew he was a nutjob - and getting a handgun in Canadia is a bigger PITA than America... HOW did he get a handgun?!?!
    That, is the $64 question, I'd like to hear the answer to, I'm guessing here, but he probably stole it..
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Damn Mormons!
    Yep, they just released his name. Mormon extremists strike again. When will we ever learn??

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/07...hallenges.html
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Angry

Canadian authorities identified the gunman who killed two people and injured 13 others in a lively Toronto neighborhood Sunday night as 29-year-old Faisal Hussain, whose family claimed had suffered from "severe mental health challenges."

- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast