Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In which I build an AR out of (mostly) spare parts.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Krylon Cover Maxx grey primer "ultimate coverage". I can't verify how similar it is to Magpul Stealth Grey though as I don't have any Magpul items in that color.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Just as a point of interest I took the gun out again today. Here is a sampling of the groups.

My Prvi groups aren't as nice as the first one I posted the other day, but there's fifteen shots into about 3". I'm hitting high obviously. At 100yds with the 2.5x optic I can't tell *exactly* where I'm holding as that target is still very small even with magnification, and I had the sun in my face, but it looks as though I'm hitting about 1.5" to 2" above my point of aim, which would still be consistent with a 50yd zero at 100yds. The trend of about 2" high was repeated with several other groups as well.

I also tried IMI 77gr Razor Core. The gun grouped well with it. Unsurprisingly the heavier 77s hit lower, although I'm disappointed by the fact they also seemed to skew right for some reason. Maybe it was just me.
    Of note is that those are supposed to be two ten shot groups but one of them only has nine holes, so I either had one hell of a flyer or put two rounds on top of each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12