Thread: Scalarworks Mount for Aimpoint CompM4

Feedback Score

Scalarworks Mount for Aimpoint CompM4

Anyone using Scalarworks LEAP Mount for oldie Aimpoint CompM4? I have had LaRue QD for years, but really like Scalarworks (weight and design) mounts. Scalarworks specify 1.57 " height for one third co-witness; LaRue specs indicate 1.725" for one third co-witness.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I tried one. It looked nice.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I'd stay with the 1.7" if you're used to it. I don't think an extra .03" is going to be any better than absolute.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    I run the Lower Third version on my Pro and it is good to go in my book. It is lightweight and locks up solid on the rail. It was between it and the Geissele Pro mount and almost all of my RDS sights sit on Scalarworks mounts, so I decided to continue that trend, as they are solid mounts and I like the system they use to mount to the rail. I wish they would do some 1.93 height mounts though.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have an Aimpoint Micro on a Scalar Works mount. It's solid, light and hold zero. I would purchase another with no hesitation.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American