Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig Pro Seies Carry Model

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SCSU74 View Post
    That's good to hear about the additional optics.

I heard they shelved the T model in favor of something different. The shrouds are supposedly still coming though. Did your dealer say when these would ship?
    He didn't know when they would start showing up, but Sig directly has a suggest release of the end of this month, so it could be really soon.

TXPO
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I bought the nicer frame for my full sized and it would be difficult for me to not buy an FDE Pro carry frame if they sell them stand alone.

I think they got this gun right.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Did they fix the drop boom problem?

I don’t really follow much from Sig I admit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Did they fix the drop boom problem?

I don’t really follow much from Sig I admit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, they redesigned several of the trigger components. That's what the "voluntary upgrade" was all about. The fact that they refuse to call it a recall is a little weaselly, but they have corrected the problem on new production guns and are replacing parts on any guns with the old triggers for free.
    Last edited by Tx_Aggie; 07-27-18 at 14:02.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I will admit, I am still don't respect Sig like I used to, but I do like the 320. It isn't without its little quirks and issues, like the frame feeling cheap, and QC issues, but most I can overlook, or workaround. The examples I own have been run pretty hard, and I haven't any issues.

Sig got a big black eye over the drop issue, and the 365 getting rushed out before enough testing was done didn't help. They have a lot of ground to cover to get back up to speed, and they will probably make it, barring any other major issues popping up.

The best thing Sig can do right now is borrow a little bit from Glocks playbook, and I can't believe I am gonna say this. Sig needs to work on refining the 320, 365 and other models they have out. They need to back off releasing new stuff that isn't tested properly.

While Glock isn't winning any contests by releasing new and forward thinking products, they have been and continue to refine what they have. Face it, glocks may not be the most ergonomic guns out there, but they work, and they hold up.

Sig needs to build their reliability, and durability reputation and they aren't going to do that unless they slow down and focus. Sig has been winning a lot of contracts, but they aren't going to keep them with subpar products.

I don't care how good a gun feels or how well it shoots, if it will only run through a few magazines, before it fails, then its a no go for me, YMMV.

TXPO
    Last edited by Texaspoff; 07-27-18 at 15:01.
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12