Quote Originally Posted by nate89 View Post
Long story short, I would toss a coin and be happy with either one. Mark and L&M has been doing milling on Sigs for quite some time, and you are going to get a great product. ATEi is also known for milling very tight pockets that can help extend the life of your red dot. L&M offers a 20 dollar cerecoat on just the milled area which is really nice. Sorry I'm not interested in paying just as much as the milling to recoat a pistol that only needs a small surface covered. I sent mine both in within a couple of days and they both came back around the same time, so wait times are comparable. Another advantage of L&M was the option to get new suppressor height sights installed there. ATEi said they would install sights I sent, but didn't have any sig sights on hand.

For the easier "all-in-one" stop with the recoating and new sights, I would hit up L&M personally.
Awesome, thanks for the feedback. When I talked with ATEi they seemed a little miffed when I asked to leave the milled area "in the raw". It's stainless after all, put a little grease under the retaining plate and you're good to go.

What BUIS did you get fit with the ATEi job? I was looking at Galloway Precision.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk