Thread: ETS 30 Rd MP5 Magazines

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

ETS 30 Rd MP5 Magazines

With H&K German/USA MP5 magazines requiring you pretty much sign away your first born to cover the cost (I have some that were only $50 new, but for the most part they're $70+) I have been waiting for the ETS clear 30 rounders to become available. Granted, I generally follow the same rules with MP5 magazines as I do AR and Glock magazines. If the factory ones aren't broken, don't go trying to fix anything, just pay. Over the lifetime of a magazine you generally should shoot multiple times the magazines cost in ammo through it anyway, and happy days are here again in ammo prices (for now, so stack it deep).

But thirty dollar MP5 mags from someone who has been reliable in providing support for their existing products, and their existing stuff has been good...

So I have five ordered up for T&E. If anyone else has experience with the magazines please by all means speak up. I will post a review after they've arrived and I have run them through their paces.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Where are you finding them for $30?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I got a handful of POF magazines. I paid 20/each new. I am pretty pleased. I think i would have to get these for 20-25 to test them out.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    If they work that's great. NIW POF mags work great and are about $30. More options are always s good thing.
    "Run fast. Shoot straight. Die proud." -Boba Fett

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems." -Ryan Job

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I haven't exactly heard good things about their Glock mags, so I'll stick with POF in the meantime- but I hope the long delay in these was working out all the kinkds they'd had previously. I'd love to add some reliable 40 rounders to my mag stash...
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    Where are you finding them for $30?
    GunMagWarehouse was $33 for mine, and there is a 10% off coupon code, which brought them down to thirty and change.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...