Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shield 9 ankle carry

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Get a Galco Ankle Glove and some straight trousers and that should work. I found low rise boots help obscure the outline also.

Get some high-rise boots, and conceal a six inch barrel Smith 686!

Feedback Score
    I have an Alessi Ankle Holster I've used for years with a Shield. It also works for my Glock 43, although the fit is not perfect for the 43. As others have said longer pants and somewhat loose fit in the legs, not taper fit, and use the flush magazine.

Feedback Score
    I ankle carry a Walter PPS M2 (similar size to the shield) in a Galco Ankle Glove with some frequency.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I use an ankle glove, for my G43 at work. For me a retention strap is a must. I have no issues concealing it on duty. I will say I'm not a fan of ankle carry especially without boots to hold the rig up off the top of my foot.
    "Courage is being scared to death ,but saddling up anyways" John wayne

NO BETTER FRIEND NO WORSE ENEMY

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Ive found the vangaurd with string to be the best for me. Same dress, same gun.

Edit- not ankle carry, aiwb.

Do you have a link to that holster? I have a really hard time concealing my shield when wearing tucked shirts. Not ankle but looks like I’ve got a tumor on my hip...
    Men are not here to gain worldly comfort, they are here to strike a blow against evil and leave a mark on their world. ~Dennis Rainey

Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter. ~ Francis Chan

Feedback Score
    Wrong thread
    Last edited by figure4leglock; 08-11-18 at 22:39.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ReRun View Post
    Do you have a link to that holster? I have a really hard time concealing my shield when wearing tucked shirts. Not ankle but looks like I’ve got a tumor on my hip...
    Its a raven concealment vanguard. The vanguard 2 can be set up the same way if you temove the hook/loop and tie in a string.

Here is the original- i think its discontinued
    https://www.brownells.com/shooting-a...prod82514.aspx
    Last edited by MegademiC; 08-11-18 at 22:10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12