Thread: PDX1

Feedback Score

Question PDX1

Is the PDX1 bullet the new bonded version of the Black Talon and T-Series bullets?
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AR-556 View Post
    Is the PDX1 bullet the new bonded version of the Black Talon and T-Series bullets?
    In rifle, it is a split core type. Think of it as a nosler partition, fragile.
    In handgun, it is a bonded jhp, separate from t series, which as you know is the now 4th or 5th generation of "black talon", minus the Lubalox. I would think of it as "Olin's Gold Dot".

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I see the pistol version as similar to the ranger bonded round sold in half the quantity for twice the price.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    I see the pistol version as similar to the ranger bonded round sold in half the quantity for twice the price.
    This is my thoughts.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink