Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What has proven to be your most indispensable shooting accessories?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

What has proven to be your most indispensable shooting accessories?

This is NOT a thread about red dot sights, LPVOs, stocks, sling, tactical lights or other stuff attached to a weapon (exceptions noted below), nor is it about holsters, chest rigs, plate carriers or gear of that nature.

This thread is about all the little peripheral stuff that has either helped you become a better shooter or has just made your life a lot easier having it around. Those things you wonder how you got by without it before had it. Stuff like shot timers, laser range finders, a quality spotting scope, some fancy mag loader that fills a 100 mags in 20 minutes, that sort of stuff. As far as something attached to a weapon, say like a GoPro for self analyzing your drills would be in line with the topic.

Let's hear what you got, how you use it and why you consider it an important part your shooting/training lifestyle.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    The most obvious answer for me would be electronic ear pro. The first time I tried a set it completely changed the shooting experience, I bought a quality pair of electronic muffs and never looked back.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx_Aggie View Post
    The most obvious answer for me would be electronic ear pro. The first time I tried a set it completely changed the shooting experience, I bought a quality pair of electronic muffs and never looked back.
    That ain't no lie and a perfect example.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Arizona gun laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Vertx A range bag. Big enough to hold a lot of stuff. Small enough to not be too big. Extremely flexible load out capabilities. Spend the coin. It’s worth it.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Can’t pick between a shot timer and electronic ears, because they go together synergistically.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Can’t pick between a shot timer and electronic ears, because they go together synergistically.
    This. Both have been the most worthwhile investments I ever made.

A shot timer is mandatory if you care about holding yourself accountable, and electronic ears are what God always intended.

Feedback Score
    Over-the-ear muffs instead of ear plugs. I got a gut full of earplugs allowing too much noise in at the wrong time, living on earwax removal kits, and in general dealing with nasty earwax-gunked pieces of rubber. Disgusting.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    No-line bifocals.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast