G&R Tactical
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What has proven to be your most indispensable shooting accessories?

Feedback Score
    All of my reloading gear.

I just keep my supply of components topped off as sales pop up.
    Last edited by andre3k; 08-13-18 at 04:08.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I've come to really appreciate the little Fireclean packets of lubricant. Easy to toss to newbies that run their guns dry and keep on your kit in general.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by voiceofreason View Post
    I've come to really appreciate the little Fireclean packets of lubricant. Easy to toss to newbies that run their guns dry and keep on your kit in general.
    I've taken to putting those packets (any lubes, I don't care which, just whatever I got for free) in my pistol grip, just in case.

Feedback Score
    I think the laws just have this information

Feedback Score
    Snap caps

Feedback Score
    Dillon XL650. I'd shoot about a fifth less if it weren't for that sucker. I have a separate toolhead for 9x19 and .223, so it takes about 15 minutes to change the press over. And the casefeeder is amazing too.

Brass catcher for our AR-15s. Chasing brass would get old VERY fast. It's bad enough I have to do it with 9mm.

My electronic ear pro is effective but uncomfortable. I will one day upgrade to something more comfortable with better NRR rating and bluetooth (iPhone doesn't have a headphone jack).

I really want to get a shot timer!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Dump pouch. The one I got is from a small company out of Visalia, CA called Specter Gear. Love the quality of this thing and the size is perfect. Sadly, I don't think they make it anymore.

Anyway, I can't imagine not having this thing on my belt. Makes life so much easier while out training. I use it to hold everything and anything...shot timer, sharpie, phone, range finder, brass, empty mags, etc.

Last edited by Jonnyt16; 10-21-18 at 16:27.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    -Custom fit foam earplugs
    -Electronic ears
    -Good eyewear
    -Long sleeve camping/boating shirts - sun protection that lest some air through
    -A quality headlamp with a red LED and low-medium-high settings - for night loading and target changing obviously

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345