Thread: LMT MRP 6.5C accuracy

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

LMT MRP 6.5C accuracy

Looking to add a 6.5C barrel to a MWS and was curious how it is working for other shooters in terms of accuracy with factory Ammo.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    20 inch LMT MWS shooting 130gr American Gunner. Nice little clover with a flyer, should clean up once I get some more rounds down range, might have 30 rounds through it. very nice shooting barrel, looking forward to streching its legs

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4hk33 View Post
    20 inch LMT MWS shooting 130gr American Gunner. Nice little clover with a flyer, should clean up once I get some more rounds down range, might have 30 rounds through it. very nice shooting barrel, looking forward to streching its legs

Nice group. Stainless or chrome lined?
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Stainless.

Feedback Score
    Did you get a chance to run it suppressed?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAngler1 View Post
    Did you get a chance to run it suppressed?
    In a limited capacity. I only was able to take it out a couple times the last time i was on leave. I screwed on a Gemtech GMT-300WM, I dont recall any real data, but it ran fine, did not notice a crazy POI shit. My 13.5, with H2 Buffer runs HARD.
    Last edited by m4hk33; 09-10-18 at 13:38.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I just bought the 20 inch MWS 6.5 barrel. It shot the Am gunner sub Moa 140 grain. The first outing while running suppressed, it got a jammed up multiple times. Yesterday we ran it pretty hard for precision work, 50 plus rounds and only had one FTF. The Match ELD are sub MOA too. Next week, we might try to really see how it shoots. I shot sub Moa without trying. Might be a half inch gun??

Mark has a load that he will work up and we will test that out.

Unsuppressed it has been 100% reliable.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"