Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun Safe Reviews

Feedback Score

Gun Safe Reviews

GunVault SpeedVault SV500 Gun Safe Review:

Description – Is the SV500 worth buying? Find out in our unbiased, comprehensive review.

This GunVault SV500 review will answer the most common questions about this product, including its efficiency and practicality. It’s quite popular true, but is it as good as people say?
    This is not the only gun safe on the market today. In fact, there are a ton of gun safes to choose from. So is there anything about the SV500 that makes it superior to the others?

Review Summary

Don’t have time to read the entire review? To sum it up, the SV500 is an ideal safe for single handgun storage. It has a unique design but more than that you can put this anywhere and it will be within reach.

The biometric version (SVB500) records fingerprints quickly and gives you instant access. If you prefer a more traditional safe, the safe has a combination style available.

Pros

• Easy to open
    • Discreet design
    • Reliable biometric mechanism
    • Holds most pistols

Cons

• Longer battery life would have been better
    • Interior foam isn’t removable

The biometric feature is easy to use. The SVB500 also does a better job recognizing fingerprints compared to other gun safes. The safe opens even if you place your finger at varying angles so it doesn’t need to be exact. And yes, there is an option to disable the beep.

Another thing you can expect from the gun safe is the ease with which you can mount it. All the required hardware is provided so you’ll have no trouble getting the unit where you want it to bend

Final Words
    Handgun safes are a dime in a dozen, but this safe is a step ahead of the pack. It is easy to use, dependable and looks good too. For quick access to your gun to keeping it away from your kids, the safe will suffice. I hope the Evaluation of GunVault Speed Vault SV500 worked. It is nothing fancy but it works.

Read The Full Article Here: http://solidandsecured.com/gunvault-sv500-review/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by marufamin; 07-31-18 at 16:53.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    After my results with my older model gun vault, I will never buy anything from them again. My model had a huge design flaw, quickly broke, and they were not even willing to sell me a replacement part.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Yeah, it's up to you, but you can buy from Amazon. I guess they accept returns and refunds. This item has over 2000 sales there and user ratings are also pretty good.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Why does this thread sound like the OP is making money or working for the company with this?

Second question, why did the OP decide to post this in this forum?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Why does this thread sound like the OP is making money or working for the company with this?

It is funny you mention that, I thought the same two things yesterday.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by marufamin View Post
    Yeah, it's up to you, but you can buy from Amazon. I guess they accept returns and refunds. This item has over 2000 sales there and user ratings are also pretty good.
    Well, that may be true. It was a different model I had an issue with, many years ago. I was just out of warranty. They wouldn't sell me parts, nor service it. They suggested I buy a new one, which is laughable.

It still works great with the key, but that defeats the point for me.

I do believe they are under new ownership now, but either way, this company lost my business forever.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post

I thought I could give a short review and get some response. Bad, good or anything else? Isn't this a review section? So I reviewed it.
    PS: I don't work for the company, but I do work for Amazon.
    I am not giving a direct link and saying "hey this is so cool go buy one" just gave a short review and only if someone is interested then he/she can buy it.
    But I am not sure if I'm doing it the right way.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jesuvuah View Post
    Well, that may be true. It was a different model I had an issue with, many years ago. I was just out of warranty. They wouldn't sell me parts, nor service it. They suggested I buy a new one, which is laughable.

It still works great with the key, but that defeats the point for me.

I do believe they are under new ownership now, but either way, this company lost my business forever.

Totally get the point now, Its okay

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by marufamin View Post
    GunVault SpeedVault SV500 Gun Safe Review:

Description – Is the SV500 worth buying? Find out in our unbiased, comprehensive review.

Read The Full Article Here: http://solidandsecured.com/gunvault-sv500-review/
    Personally, I think you hurt your credibility with such a statement to start your review off with when you clearly are an Amazon advertisement and compensated so by the clicks.

amazon associates program
    Solid and Secured is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. *Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Feedback Score
    Yes, I Understand now, I should not do that next.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast