Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Robo-call the robo callers

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Ned, I think you'll enjoy this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOvXxnSEQKY
    So much win.

In all seriousness though, I've gotten more than my fair share of these. Pretty much, it's at the point where if I don't know your number, or you don't leave a message, I'm not picking up. So far it's been working fine, and there is just that little bit extra of less stress in my life.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    I love that was going to post the same thing

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    So much win.

In all seriousness though, I've gotten more than my fair share of these. Pretty much, it's at the point where if I don't know your number, or you don't leave a message, I'm not picking up. So far it's been working fine, and there is just that little bit extra of less stress in my life.
    This is pretty much what I do. If I don't know the number I just silence and ignore. If they done leave a message or follow up with a txt I assume they don't know me and forget it. I have a house number that has no voice mail. I only give this out for things I need to provide a number but don't really want to talk to. Anyone else gets my cell. No one ever gets my work number unless it's a customer or work contact. I made that mistake before...

Sent from my PIP-BOY 3000 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Aren't you just blocking the spoofed number? Couldn't it end up being a local business, your Dr's office, or kids school you block?
    If it's a local #, I run it through 800notes first. Out of state? Out of LUCK - you're blocked, and I DON'T care. Drop me a postcard.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    For the neighbor spoofing I get if I have time, I call them back. I tell the # owner that their phone number has been hijacked and is being used for scamming. I suggest they call their phone service and report. I had a call last week from a spoofed cell# that was a microsoft support tech needing to get into one of my pcs to check for malware.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I have minions who work for me in foreign countries. Theoretically, I could email them a script, and have them spend a shift making Skype calls back to that annoying phone number. And listen as they scream at each other in their native tongues.

Of course, I'd never do such a thing, it would be just plain wrong.

Hilarious and highly entertaining, but wrong.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    I never answer unless it is someone I know or I'm expecting a call although once I had one call from a friend's number.

That was odd.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    One of my all time favorites!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I gotta get me some o' them minions.....

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post
    I gotta get me some o' them minions.....
    I'll trade a dozen minions for one of your 1911's! I'll even throw in some draft picks, to sweet the deal.

I need to send you some pics, by the way. I snagged an old Austin Behlert 1911 yesterday, and figured you would enjoy looking at it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast