Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P365 extract issues

Feedback Score

P365 extract issues

Ran the first 300 rounds through my new P365 today. Wwb cheap stuff.
    7 failures to extract.
    It would then jam when it tried to chamber the next round.

I also had 3 failures to hold open but I will assume I had my thumb on the slide stop.

I plan to give the extractor a good cleaning and try some nato rounds as well as some gold dots next.
    I was so excited for this pistol but I am not very hopeful this will become my G26 carry replacement that I wanted it to be.

Feedback Score
    The military arms channel on YouTube has done a cpl videos on the 365 your issues are not isolated seems the 365 is kind of a turd hopefully Glock makes a copy

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    The gun has some fleas, that is hard to dispute.

I wont consider it for another 9-12 months.

Typical SIG these days. Release weapon, it has issues, modification, issues, recall, etc, etc.

Feedback Score
    Mine had the same issues and light strikes. I sent it back to Sig. So far, it has been fine. My P365 was occasionally unreliable until I sent it back. The light strikes were partially fixed by the aftermarket striker. When it began experiencing failures to extract, I sent it back. This was right before the 4th of July. I got it back about 2 weeks later. I still had occasional problems and I decided it was due to an overly tight chamber. I throated the chamber in 3 separate sessions, so I would not over do it. After that, it has been perfect for 300 rounds. I suspect mine is not the only one with an overly tight chamber. I have about 1300 rounds through it now. I don’t know that I would recommend the gun, but at least I can say that it is possible to get it running, for now at least. Good luck!
    Last edited by Mr_Happy1; 08-05-18 at 14:15. Reason: More information.

Feedback Score
    Sorry to hear of your issue. Be sure you've cleaned and lubed it well. Maybe try different ammo... But if the issue continues, you know you need to call SIG. Mine is a fairly new build (July) and it has been perfect through the first 500 rounds (fingers crossed) and its accuracy is far beyond my expectations.

Feedback Score
    Mine has a 10 of 2018 build and has been flawless through 1500 rounds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score
    I have never been in the presence of one of these so far to even hold one. They need more time to work out the kinks before I leave a Glock at home.

Feedback Score
    Managed to get my hands on one and really like the size and feel of it, but like many others, I’ll hold off a while before I consider buying one.

Feedback Score
    Its a sig. Issue found.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    On paper they are great. When you start getting real world data, that's when they aren't so great.

Reliability and durability seem to be their biggest issue. I have shot them and they are wonderful shooters, and feel great in the hand.

The problem is that little nagging in the back of your mind, is the striker going to break this time, will shell extract. Sig rushed this thing out and IMO did very little durability testing.

Sig was chasing the $$$. It's a shame really, just another black eye for Sig. Under Cohen though I'm not surprised.

Sig's business model looks like Kimbers old one. Move product, don't worry about QC we will deal with it on the back end.

TXPO
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast