Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P365 extract issues

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score
    My brother is eventually getting a Sig for his FHP duty weapon. I wonder if it's the same model NJSP is suing over. For now he has a G37 Glock. He would love a 17.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NQNPIII View Post
    My brother is eventually getting a Sig for his FHP duty weapon. I wonder if it's the same model NJSP is suing over. For now he has a G37 Glock. He would love a 17.
    The 365 is a little gun about the size of the G43. Definitely not a duty gun. NJSP I believe is a 229. Same company, completely different gun

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score
    Yes, I know the 365 is small. FHP has got their new Sig's in. Not issuing yet. They got their Sig piston AR15's in. Not issuing them either. He qualified with one. It was either short stroking, or a mag problem. Bolt may have passed over or short stroked. I think they are adjustable gas blocks.

Sig quality........

Feedback Score
    Our military might as well pack it in if Sig is this bad LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Typical SIG these days. Release weapon, it has issues, modification, issues, recall, release new version with no backwards compatible parts, etc, etc.
    Fixed it for you.

I held one of their demo "pistols" they had setup at a gun store. It had a nice feel. I was surprised by the size and capacity. Definitely has me thinking but I wouldn't do anything with one until it has been out over a year.
    Last edited by EzGoingKev; 12-04-18 at 20:15.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Sierra View Post
    Its a sig. Issue found.
    This. Why people still buy SIG is beyond me.

Feedback Score
    Would you say its as good as a S&W shield?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by alcante262 View Post
    Would you say its as good as a S&W shield?
    lol, no.

Unfortunately, with it's buggy release, the P365 will take some time before it can be trusted. If you're looking for a range toy, sure, buy them up. But a gun to bet your life on? Hard pass.

Keep your shield or get a Glock 43 or a Walther PPS

Feedback Score
    I dont own one but was watching a friend shoot his and he started having Extraction issues when held 2 handed.Well he shot 1 handed and know extraction issues.2 Handed again and we noticed his support hand thumb pressing down on take down lever.After correcting grip he was good.

Feedback Score
    Picked one up last week; several 100 rounds with zero issues. Had a +p Gold Dot jump the extractor on feeding early on, nothing since with everything from the offending Gold Dots (the +ps are a little rappy; the standard pressures are pleasant) to my 1100+ reloads.
    The 10 round mags will lock in on a closed slide, tho' they take a firm push initially. Feeding with 10+1 has been no problem.
    I'm at 'trust but verify' with mine.
    Moon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12