G&R Tactical
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got the revolver bug after 40 years of semi shooting and reloading

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If you want a fun plinking revolver pick up a Heritage. I have one in .22 lr with the 6 inch barrel that I got for $99 on sale. Me, my son and a brick of ammo makes for a fun afternoon.
    Psalm 34:19

Feedback Score
    I have .38 snubbies, .357 Mag DA, and .44 Mag DA, SA and leverguns. A couple years ago I also purchased a Pietta 1860 .44 cap & ball revolver. Now that thing is a blast to shoot! A bit slow to load and clean afterwards but it does bring a grin everytime you press the boom switch.

My bucket list includes another single action in .45 Colt, I should have never gotten rid of the first one...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I have a few revolvers 38, 357, 44mg, I recently bought a couple of Colt SAA New Frontier .22's. Came with the LR and Mag options. Very fun to Shoot, Kinda looking at an Uberti .22 now. Got the fever!
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Watch out for light strikes in DA with the Redhawk. Not a rare issue. Problem was resolved with the Super.

I had a used one briefly. I had a couple light strikes with it in DA. Research it.

I don't care for side-load single actions. It's just way to slow to reload and reduces the fun. A swing out cylinder on a DA is cumbersome enough to be fun.

Now a top break would be different. I might enjoy a good one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12