Thread: VEPR .308 + Russian Kobra RDS + 5x Magazines (Replaced Funiture) What's it worth?

Feedback Score

VEPR .308 + Russian Kobra RDS + 5x Magazines (Replaced Funiture) What's it worth?

I apologize in advance if this isn't the right place to post this.
    I acquired this in a trade from a good friend of mine not long ago. I got a great deal out of it, however I don't know too much on exactly how much this is worth. Looking to upgrade my AR, so I'm looking to sell this.
    I've fired it a few times and It functions flawlessly, everything appears to be in excellent condition.
    Original furniture has been replaced with a G3 handguard and AKM stock/ grip. Has a Strike Industries muzzle brake attached. Amazing wood finish on it that's also in amazing condition. The sight on it is a real Russian Kobra red dot sight, I have the original carrying case and paperwork that goes along with it. Option functions wonderfully and has multiple reticles that you can switch between. Has 4x 20 round magazines and the stock 10 round magazine.

What's a reasonable asking price for the entire package?

Thank you.

(Pictures included below)
    https://gyazo.com/collections/bd9426...ff8cff526e678a
    A Student once said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?"
    The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war."

Gear, or rifles are only as good as the user. Even if a rifle is true to an inch at a mile, even if gear is as light as a feather, yet as durable as leather, it is limited by its user. Invest in training.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooohah View Post
    I apologize in advance if this isn't the right place to post this.
    I acquired this in a trade from a good friend of mine not long ago. I got a great deal out of it, however I don't know too much on exactly how much this is worth. Looking to upgrade my AR, so I'm looking to sell this.
    I've fired it a few times and It functions flawlessly, everything appears to be in excellent condition.
    Original furniture has been replaced with a G3 handguard and AKM stock/ grip. Has a Strike Industries muzzle brake attached. Amazing wood finish on it that's also in amazing condition. The sight on it is a real Russian Kobra red dot sight, I have the original carrying case and paperwork that goes along with it. Option functions wonderfully and has multiple reticles that you can switch between. Has 4x 20 round magazines and the stock 10 round magazine.

What's a reasonable asking price for the entire package?

Thank you.

(Pictures included below)
    https://gyazo.com/collections/bd9426...ff8cff526e678a
    The only 2 concerns I have is that the mags are not factory mags and may be of debatable quality and the rear sight base is a variant that is less common or desirable and restricts optics mounting solutions. For example, IIRC that rear sight base will not work with the Krebs or Texas Weapon systems optics rails, or any of the scout mount rails that replace the rear sight. Additionally the front sight and gas block combined may make it more difficult to adjust.

TED

Feedback Score
    Scope is properly mounted on the siderail so not an issue. The aftermarket mags are steel which are fine. The only thing I don't like is the wood furniture.