Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: B&T APC308

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBK View Post
    Long story short, 922(r) is still no issue with the APC308.
    Have you spec'ed out the parts you would change and their sources?

I would really appreciate a source for the US parts you are already thinking about that would allow this to comply with 922(r).

Thanks,
    Ed
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Muzzle Device - SilencerCo ASR
    Magazine - Magpul
    FCG - Geissele
    Pistol Grip - BCM or Magpul
    Charging Handle - HB Industries

Unless I find some extra time, it will be March before I put any rounds through it. I should be able to confirm my decision to SBR after 500-1000 rounds, and making sure all of my parts are working for the gun and me.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBK View Post
    I haven’t heard much of anything about the 13”, and a little more about the 18” but not much. The number of them out there is small, and those that do have them haven’t shared much. I likely won’t shoot my 13” until the first part of March.

I don’t plan on getting either of those unless I am unhappy with the 13” configuration.
    Thanks. Let us know when you do. I wonder if one could take the 18” DMR version and cut it down to 16.1”, mount a Surefire can. You might have a LMT/SCAR/Knights killer. I really am curious to know how well these rifles run compared to those brands.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAngler1 View Post
    Thanks. Let us know when you do. I wonder if one could take the 18” DMR version and cut it down to 16.1”, mount a Surefire can. You might have a LMT/SCAR/Knights killer. I really am curious to know how well these rifles run compared to those brands.

Anybody with time behind one of these bad boys. The 18" DMR version looks beautiful.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNorris View Post
    Anybody with time behind one of these bad boys. The 18" DMR version looks beautiful.
    Anyone shot one of these?????

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345