Thread: Magpul G19 Gen 3 Magwell yea or nay

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Magpul G19 Gen 3 Magwell yea or nay

I've read some good and some bad comments online. Just wondering what your real world experiences are with this magwell and standard Glock OEM magazines.

Thanks!
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have a G34 with the Magpul magwell. I like it just fine, but then I'm not CCWing it, if that's what your getting at. It works just fine with standard mags. It fits well and seems quite robust...I like it.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    In my sample of one, with a Glock 17 Gen4, the Magpul magwell was not compatible with my Vickers baseplates, but was compatible with all of my OEM-configured Glock and Magpul magazines and with my TTI extensions.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    I have a G34 with the Magpul magwell. I like it just fine, but then I'm not CCWing it, if that's what your getting at. It works just fine with standard mags. It fits well and seems quite robust...I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    In my sample of one, with a Glock 17 Gen4, the Magpul magwell was not compatible with my Vickers baseplates, but was compatible with all of my OEM-configured Glock and Magpul magazines and with my TTI extensions.
    Thanks for the replies. That's the kind of info I'm looking for.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson