Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: First they came for Alex Jones, then...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    The left is so butt-hurt over Trump's victory in 2016 and his continued popularity that they are suddenly and almost universally weaponizing their hatred and opposition to anything on the right. We are no longer inching toward a civil war, we are running to it. If the Republicans hold Congress after the midterms I expect the violence to start from the left even worse than some of the "token" acts of violence you see now. This country is in grave danger.
    I wish you were wrong. The irony is they'll blame all that on Trump too.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Could be the intent all along. Maybe facebook and Alex Jones are playing 3-D Chess.
    I'm not convinced Jones could beat a chicken at checkers, much less play 3D chess.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    It would appear that Alex Jones was the litmus test for a new way to remove people from the public airwaves who disagree with you.
    It worked, so now they go after Stefen Molyneux and nearly got him removed from YouTube. Jordan Peterson seems to be in the cross hairs to get got and Crowder will likely be punished soon.
    I don't think they will stop with Jones, I think once such a tactic works they ride that horse in to the ground.
    It's a shame that we have devolved democracy to the point of removing opposing ideas and speech. More than anything though it exposes the weakness of the argument from the left.
    Nothing new.

The DNC were pushing their "Fairness Doctrine" to censor Conservative commentators on AM radio as far back as 2007.

Dems target right-wing talk radio
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ng-talk-radio/
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Giving the left carte blanche to control our elections is suicide.
    Holding them accountable is essential to fairness and justice.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Giving the left carte blanche to control our elections is suicide.
    Holding them accountable is essential to fairness and justice.

They already control our elections because they own the electronic voting machines. Fractional balloting was an issue during the last few elections and is a known method that they use to gain power. I've posted about that several times on here in the past. Not to mention same day voter registration where it's now being estimated that over 7 million illegals voted in the last election nearly giving Hillary the win and stealing the majority. We're done honestly, they'll just continue to flood the country until our votes no longer matter.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    They already control our elections because they own the electronic voting machines. Fractional balloting was an issue during the last few elections and is a known method that they use to gain power. I've posted about that several times on here in the past. Not to mention same day voter registration where it's now being estimated that over 7 million illegals voted in the last election nearly giving Hillary the win and stealing the majority. We're done honestly, they'll just continue to flood the country until our votes no longer matter.
    What’s fractional balloting?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post
    What’s fractional balloting?

Basically they rig the electronic voting machines to not count Republican votes for full a vote per person. So for instance, they know that due to their internal polling, they have to win by 25% so they simply reduce the Republican vote value by 30% or essentially one Republican vote is only equal to 2/3'rd of one full vote. Nearly all the electronic voting machines across the US have been found with a control program known as GEMS that rigs the outcome of the machines and can be programmed direct with whomever has access to the machines.

Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 08-18-18 at 13:36.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    From the POTUS Twitter feed today:

Censorship is a very dangerous thing & absolutely impossible to police. If you are weeding out Fake News, there is nothing so Fake as CNN & MSNBC, & yet I do not ask that their sick behavior be removed. I get used to it and watch with a grain of salt, or don’t watch at all..

Social Media is totally discriminating against Republican/Conservative voices. Speaking loudly and clearly for the Trump Administration, we won’t let that happen. They are closing down the opinions of many people on the RIGHT, while at the same time doing nothing to others.......

Too many voices are being destroyed, some good & some bad, and that cannot be allowed to happen. Who is making the choices, because I can already tell you that too many mistakes are being made. Let everybody participate, good & bad, and we will all just have to figure it out!
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    On the fringe media now, let's see how it shakes out:

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/twi...teful-content/

"Illegal Alien" has been a bug up their butts for awhile on the left.

How long until the auto politically-correct people's posts? Until they make us use the term "assault weapon"?

Hell, just paste our accounts with a big red R for Racist.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    deleted
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-18-18 at 18:07.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast