Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: First they came for Alex Jones, then...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Back on topic...

But isn't this whole thing actually really "on-brand" for Jones as he can now trumpet that leftist businesses are colluding against him?
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by _Stormin_ View Post

I swear, if we could make the internet "business use only" (pay bills, B2B transactions) for a month, the damned planet might be entirely saved as kids go outside and parents accidentally pay attention to their kids...
    And destroy all smart phones, making it a felony to manufacture, possess, or distribute them.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    And destroy all smart phones, making it a felony to manufacture, possess, or distribute them.
    Can't agree there... But like I said, business use only. My electronic leash makes me quite a bit of money. It's on the other side of the house right now...
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    Back on topic...

But isn't this whole thing actually really "on-brand" for Jones as he can now trumpet that leftist businesses are colluding against him?
    They just handed him proof of his conspiracy-minded agenda on a silver platter. This could actually help him in the long run. But no one ever accused the left of having smart people running it. Look at Maxine Waters.

Feedback Score
    Can't agree there... But like I said, business use only. My electronic leash makes me quite a bit of money. It's on the other side of the house right now...
    Of course I was exaggerating. I love my flip phone. It makes calls. It sends texts. Do I need anything else, especially if it's microwaving my testicles every time I use it? No.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Yes, I remember when the job needed me they called my house. If I wasn't there, then oh well. And no laptops. Days off were days off.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Yes, I remember when the job needed me they called my house. If I wasn't there, then oh well. And no laptops. Days off were days off.
    When I worked in LE we had pagers. Funny how you couldn't hear them go off if they were in the freezer.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And this is the truth to end all truths. A pox on all of them.
    And I would imagine, they are just getting started.
    At some point in the history of Bell Telephone they broke it all up.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_System
    The 1984 Bell System divestiture brought an end to the affiliation branded as the Bell System. It resulted from another antitrust lawsuit filed by the U.S. Department of Justice in 1974, alleging illegal practices by the Bell System companies to stifle competition in the telecommunications industry. The parties settled the suit on January 8, 1982, superseding the former restrictions that AT&T and the DOJ had agreed upon in 1956.
    Monopolies don't last forever, but memories often do.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    And I would imagine, they are just getting started.
    At some point in the history of Bell Telephone they broke it all up.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_System
    The 1984 Bell System divestiture brought an end to the affiliation branded as the Bell System. It resulted from another antitrust lawsuit filed by the U.S. Department of Justice in 1974, alleging illegal practices by the Bell System companies to stifle competition in the telecommunications industry. The parties settled the suit on January 8, 1982, superseding the former restrictions that AT&T and the DOJ had agreed upon in 1956.
    Monopolies don't last forever, but memories often do.
    And now we have Centurylink. How can I put this? If people deliberately set up a business model to have the worst customer service possible on planet earth, it would be called Centurylink.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Look at Maxine Waters.
    I'd rather not, fork in the eyes and all that...
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast