Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Dodge ball world cup

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

2018 Dodge ball world cup

In case your wondering yes my title is real and so is the Dodge ball world cup. Currently airing on the ocho (ESPN 8). England vs Malaysia. I've see it all now...
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    When I first moved to the US I was flicking channels and came across school bus racing, demolition derby style. Was definitely an eye opener for me at that time.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    The assholes won't let the kids play in school anymore. How does one get the mad skills to make the Dodge ball world cup?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Dodge, Dip, Dive, Duck and Dodge!

If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    The assholes won't let the kids play in school anymore. How does one get the mad skills to make the Dodge ball world cup?
    Dodge ball and Red Rover- both banned in public schools but seems to me a necessary part of being a kid.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Dodge, Dip, Dive, Duck and Dodge!

If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball.
    Gotta love the game invented in the 15th Century by opium addicted Chinamen!
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    You have got to be shitting me? No kids so I wouldn’t know. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. The pussification of America continues.

Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Dodge ball and Red Rover- both banned in public schools but seems to me a necessary part of being a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I read about it in OSQ, Obscure Sports Quarterly.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    And I'm over here still trying to garner support for my idea of professional Women's Nude Oil Wrestling . . .
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Wink

BIGGER than WWII!

- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast