G&R Tactical
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Kids Were Being TRAINED to Become School Shooters

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Man arrested at New Mexico compound is son of imam with possible link to 1993 World Trade Center bombing

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/siraj-w...urt-documents/

According to Wiki, the suspects father:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siraj_Wahhaj
    He’s also given some sort of speech for Obummer.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...pound-suspects
    So despite the dead child found at the heavily armed Islamist compound, where one of the 11 malnourished children told authorities they would be kidnapped or killed if they didn't commit jihad at the behest of their reincarnated Jesus - Judge Backus could not be compelled to deny bail.
    Bullshit!

She could damn well have "compelled" all she wants, she's a f'n judge. There is a thing called high bond, she could have set bail in the millions of dollars essentially denying them bail as they would not be able to afford it short of a Saudi Prince picking up the tab.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; Today at 14:45.
    "You're living on a tax farm as free range humans . . ."

"The Trump election will be the biggest **** YOU! ever recorded in human history and it will feel good." Michael Moore

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Bullshit!

She could damn well have "compelled" all she wants, she's a f'n judge. There is a thing called high bond, she could have set bail in the millions of dollars essentially denying them bail as they would not be able to afford it short of a Saudi Prince picking up the tab.
    Totally agree, its a sorry excuse. Death threats be damned, your a flippin judge for cryin out loud. Judges have been subject to such tactics for ages this shouldnt be a suprise. Everyone want to be a judge till its time to do judge shit!

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I don't understand the bond system, but I have read they were released on their signatures only. But then somewhere else I read the bonds were $20K each, which I thought meant 10% to the bond agent or only $2K.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Bullshit!

There are a lot of bleeding hearts here in New Mexico, and Taos is definitely filled with liberal artist and hippie types. In fact, I think there is a commune from the '60's still functioning in the area. With that in mind it's no surprise to my cynical self that the judge has performed the way she has. I do enjoy living here but there are some attitudes toward crime that confound me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234