Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Double tap
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    According to Glenn Beck, the head Jihadist at the compound has ties to Linda Sarsour, a known Democrat operative. His sidekick also read a string of tweets claiming the head Jihadist must be an NRA member.

Feedback Score
    https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...shoot-schools/

Left-wing Islamic activist Linda Sarsour reportedly has ties to the father of the man arrested for allegedly training children to carry out school shootings on a New Mexico compound.
    Linda Sarsour, a prominent Democratic activist who helped organize the Women’s March on Washington, called Imam Wahhaj a “mentor” at an Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) conference in 2017:

My favorite person in this room, that’s mutual, is Imam Siraj Wahhaj, who has been a mentor, and motivator and encourager of mine, someone who has taught me to speak truth to power and not worry about the consequences, someone who has taught me we are on this earth to please Allah, and only Allah, that we are not here to please any man or women on this Earth, so I’m grateful to you, Imam Siraj … I’m grateful to you Imam Siraj, God bless you and protect you for a long time because we need you now more than ever.

Sarsour has also showered praise upon Imam Wahhaj in a series of tweets
    My take: Any bets as to who turns out to be worse for the Democrat party--this bitch or Ocasio-Cortez?

Feedback Score
    This has been front page news here in New Mexico. Those children have been placed in foster homes by New Mexico's Children, Youth and Family department. However, the local population
    does not want these kids to enter Public School, for obvious reasons. You have to wonder how many of these compounds are spread throughout the rural American West? There are so many areas out here where you can not see another human for weeks at a time or longer.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    This has been front page news here in New Mexico. Those children have been placed in foster homes by New Mexico's Children, Youth and Family department. However, the local population
    does not want these kids to enter Public School, for obvious reasons. You have to wonder how many of these compounds are spread throughout the rural American West? There are so many areas out here where you can not see another human for weeks at a time or longer.

Hmmm, that sounds kinda nice actually right about now. Never been a huge fan of the species frankly.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Edited
    Last edited by B52U; 08-16-18 at 20:55.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    You have to wonder how many of these compounds are spread throughout the rural American West? There are so many areas out here where you can not see another human for weeks at a time or longer.
    Various border watch blogs have photos of prayer rugs, qurans, and Middle-Eastern to English dictionaries found along known illegal border crossing routes.

There was some media attention to an "islamic enclave compound" outside of Houston a couple of years ago. Reports of automatic gun fire from the compound that many assume was paramilitary training going on. There are islamic enclaves in multiple US states but it is being ignored by the MSM and if you do a search Google pops up "conspiracy theory" with the words "islamic training camps in the US".

One guy even wrote a book about it . . .

Twilight in America: The Untold Story of Islamic Terrorist Training Camps Inside America
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Perps released? And only a token bail set?

https://www.lcsun-news.com/story/new...ase/982637002/

A state judge on Monday cleared the way for five defendants who were arrested on child abuse charges at a remote New Mexico compound to be released pending trial despite authorities’ suspicions that the group was training children to use firearms for an anti-government mission.

Judge Sarah Backus set a $20,000 bond for each defendant and ordered that the two men and three women wear ankle monitors, have weekly contact with their attorneys, not consume alcohol and have no firearms.
    Prosecutors presented evidence of the firearms training done by Siraj Ibn Wahhaj. Aside from some rifles, handguns and ammunition, authorities say they found books on being effective in combat and building untraceable weapons.

There was also a handwritten notebook that appeared to be some kind of training manual that prosecutors called disturbing.
    Prosecutors and federal authorities said one of the children at the compound stated during an interview that the young boy had been taken to New Mexico in an attempt to cast demons from his body through a ritual that involved reading passages from the Quran.
    My take: Sure, the five defendants will show up for trial. We believe them....don't we?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Flight risk defined.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Siraj Ibn Wahhaj won't be out due to his warrant from Georgia for kidnapping.

If any of those skip bond and cause something horrible, the blood will be on that judge's hand.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast