Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kids Were Being TRAINED to Become School Shooters

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Siraj Ibn Wahhaj won't be out due to his warrant from Georgia for kidnapping.

If any of those skip bond and cause something horrible, the blood will be on that judge's hand.
    I would bet money they are hooked up with some well-funded jihadists and will be on a plane back to the sandbox by the weekend.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    Perps released? And only a token bail set?
    Yeah, I was surprised when I saw that on the news this morning.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by austinN4 View Post
    Yeah, I was surprised when I saw that on the news this morning.
    Don’t be surprised, the judge is an ex-public defender from San Francisco. Because liberalism is not only a mental disorder but a disease that spreads.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/14...offenders.html
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Effin pathetic. Had any of these creeps been white the court of public opinion would have already errected the gallows. There are guns, flippin scary murderous guns ...and children, together and its barely worrisome to this judge. Did they even find this missing kid yet?

Years ago a friend of mine had a higher bail set for some harmless drunken mischief outside of a bar. Public officials are all freaking retarded.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtrock82 View Post
    Effin pathetic. Had any of these creeps been white the court of public opinion would have already errected the gallows. There are guns, flippin scary murderous guns ...and children, together and its barely worrisome to this judge. Did they even find this missing kid yet?

Years ago a friend of mine had a higher bail set for some harmless drunken mischief outside of a bar. Public officials are all freaking retarded.
    The body of the dead child alone should be adequate to view them as a potential threat to the public. That judge should be removed.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    The body of the dead child alone should be adequate to view them as a potential threat to the public. That judge should be removed.
    Seriously!

- She said although she was concerned by “troubling facts,” prosecutors failed to articulate any specific threats to the community. -

How is training people to shoot schools not a particular threat to the community?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Seriously!

- She said although she was concerned by “troubling facts,” prosecutors failed to articulate any specific threats to the community. -

How is training people to shoot schools not a particular threat to the community?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    I'm going out on a limb here and saying it must be the marijuana smoke wafting either from Santa Fe or Colorado. Yeah, must be that.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Don’t be surprised, the judge is an ex-public defender from San Francisco. Because liberalism is not only a mental disorder but a disease that spreads.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/14...offenders.html
    I don't right off these bleeding heart Democrat judges as mentally ill libtards, they are more than likely collaborators.

"OMG muh alt-right/White nationalist/Einsatzgruppen with their NRA supplied assault-rifles training to murder up school children BOND DENIED off to Gitmo!"

There are guns, flippin scary murderous guns ...and children, together and its barely worrisome to this judge. Did they even find this missing kid yet?
    SO found the body of a DEAD child but the color of their skin and their "faith" preclude them from such scrutiny.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Man arrested at New Mexico compound is son of imam with possible link to 1993 World Trade Center bombing

The man arrested at a squalid New Mexico compound is the son of a controversial Brooklyn imam who was on a list of people who "may be alleged as co-conspirators" to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, according to court documents released by prosecutors Wednesday. Siraj Wahhaj, who shares a name with his son who was arrested Saturday, testified as a character witness for Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, the notorious "blind sheikh" who was convicted in 1995 of plotting terror attacks in the U.S.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/siraj-w...urt-documents/

According to Wiki, the suspects father:

Siraj Wahhaj is an African-American imam of Al-Taqwa mosque in Brooklyn, New York and the leader of The Muslim Alliance in North America (MANA). He was also the former vice-president of the Islamic Society of North America.
    In 1969 he ended his schooling and joined the Nation of Islam, changing his name to Jeffrey12x. During this time he was vocal in his belief that “white people are devils." He said of this, “I preached it. I taught it.”
    When Elijah Muhammed died in 1975, "His teachings began to unravel in my mind", and he became a Sunni Muslim with the encouragement of Muhammad's son Warith Deen Mohammed. Mohammed took over and reorganized the Nation of Islam, urging members to come to orthodox Islam. Kearse then changed his name again to Siraj Wahhaj, which means "bright light" in Arabic. He was chosen to study Islam at the Umm al-Qura university of Mecca for a period of four months in 1978.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siraj_Wahhaj
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...pound-suspects

In reaction to Judge Backus's decision, New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez said she "strongly disagreed" with the outcome of the hearing, stating "Unfortunately, it highlights how extreme the New Mexico Supreme Court has been in dictating pretrial release for all kinds of dangerous criminals."

So despite the dead child found at the heavily armed Islamist compound, where one of the 11 malnourished children told authorities they would be kidnapped or killed if they didn't commit jihad at the behest of their reincarnated Jesus - Judge Backus could not be compelled to deny bail.

For her decision, Backus says she has received over 200 threats, including death threats, which resulted in the evacuation of a New Mexico courthouse on Tuesday.

Backus has received more than 200 threats, according to Barry Massey, a spokesman for New Mexico Courts. Callers have threatened physical violence against Backus, including some people who threatened to slit Backus' throat and smash her head, Massey said. People also lashed out on social media and also threatened court staff, Massey said. -CNN

Baccus has been called an "Islamic terrorist sympathizer" and a "disgusting garbage human," according to Massey.

My take: Sounds like New Mexico's effed up laws are to blame for this oxygen thief being allowed to walk. Way to Go, Nuevo Mejico, Land of Dis-enchantment.
    Last edited by Doc Safari; 08-15-18 at 13:09.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast