Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ben Shapiro offers Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez $10,000 to debate her

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue556 View Post
    As dumb as she may be, she's at least cognizant enough to know she'd be the star of the next Ben Shapiro "thug life" video if she took him up on that offer. Sitting across from Ben on a stage would be the nail in the coffin and she knows it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    She used her one and only brain cell to come up with the catcalling excuse.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    She's outclassed and she knows it. She played the only card leftists have when called out: Personal attacks.

Shapiro is very dangerous in a debate, because he doesn't just pull out pre-loaded sources. Most leftists (and right wingers for that matter) barely ever reason; they throw out statistics, what "recent studies" have "proven", and the opinions stated by supposed experts whose credentials make questioning them akin to blaspheming the Holy Spirit. Shapiro uses pure logic and reason. If he uses studies and numbers, he explains why they are logical and evident of his point. Other times, when people throw out numbers to try and prove that he's wrong, he basically tells them to shove their numbers up their asses and use their own brain, not simply regurgitate others' opinions. I like him, because he tells it like it is without going out of his way to be unnecessarily provocative.

Plus, with him having degrees from UCLA and Harvard Law, the liberals can't even dismiss his intelligence or education.
    Even better is that when he does quote stats, they sometimes come from leftist sources so the opposition remains dumbfounded on how to refute them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I guarantee you'll see a the biggest ever participation of the other side in the next election. They have to stop Trump

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    I believe you and a large part of it will be in the form of voter fraud.
    Last edited by grnamin; 08-10-18 at 12:14.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grnamin View Post
    Even better is that when he does quote stats, they sometimes come from leftist sources so the opposition remains dumbfounded on how to refute them.

Just begs to be posted now...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

Shapiro uses pure logic and reason. If he uses studies and numbers, he explains why they are logical and evident of his point. Other times, when people throw out numbers to try and prove that he's wrong, he basically tells them to shove their numbers up their asses and use their own brain, not simply regurgitate others' opinions. I like him, because he tells it like it is without going out of his way to be unnecessarily provocative.

Plus, with him having degrees from UCLA and Harvard Law, the liberals can't even dismiss his intelligence or education.
    That didn't stop them with George W. Bush, he went to Yale AND Harvard Business School and is the only POTUS to have earned an MBA.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grnamin View Post

I don't think it will be voter fraud. Otherwise... Russia! But I think they'll have every college kid, stoner, hippie, kumbaya singing liberal out voting.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The desired end result is a total lack of confidence in our current electoral system.
    I expect another major round of charges to follow the next election and then the idea of revamping the system will be presented. If that is the case, the swamp wins and we are no longer citizens, but subjects.
    Voter fraud works for them either way in that case.

BTW;
    As of yet all Ocasio-Cortez has won so far is a less than disputed primary election and she won because the other guy thought it was in the bag for him so like Hillary Clinton, he didn't get out there and put forth the effort.
    She's a flash in the pan and nothing more.
    Last edited by Averageman; 08-11-18 at 11:25.

Feedback Score
    Cortez would go down in the debate, but I can see the headlines now from the MSM...Ocasio-Cortez mops the floor with Shapiro, etc, etc.
    I expend tremendous amounts of energy and time merely to be normal.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    With "Facts" like these, does She really want to debate anyone?

No, really, She is an idiot.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And it gets worse,

So She might have a fan base in the gimmiedats, in reality her "facts" aren't facts and She's being called out on them. So what happens when She has to actually debate someone who has the facts?
    This might work in Brooklyn, but She'll be beaten to a pulp by someone with an above room temperature IQ and an ability to debate with facts.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    And it gets worse,

So She might have a fan base in the gimmiedats, in reality her "facts" aren't facts and She's being called out on them. So what happens when She has to actually debate someone who has the facts?
    This might work in Brooklyn, but She'll be beaten to a pulp by someone with an above room temperature IQ and an ability to debate with facts.
    The problem is that today there are a lot of voters who vote on emotion not fact. They've had the facts laid open to them for years, but they keep blindly being sheeple. Sheeple gonna sheeple no matter how many facts you give them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast