G&R Tactical

Thread: Want to Change your M4C Username?

Feedback Score

Want to Change your M4C Username?

If you would like to change your username, please private message STAFF account or email with your username preference.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    May I be Europanties permanently

Feedback Score
    So here is my post. I really liked this forum for the info and just because I choose not to post I’m getting the boot? Someone would like to have my username? Really? Site sponsors who lurk getting the boot too?

Feedback Score
    I see that there are a lot of people interested in changing their username! No one has posted here since August!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by echo439 View Post
    So here is my post. I really liked this forum for the info and just because I choose not to post I’m getting the boot? Someone would like to have my username? Really? Site sponsors who lurk getting the boot too?
    No one active in any way is getting the "boot." The point was to improve the site for future members, not punish any current members. Therefore, we removed the post requirement.

Your patience and understanding is very much appreciated.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by echo439 View Post
    I see that there are a lot of people interested in changing their username! No one has posted here since August!

True, they usually just email or private message as the first post requests.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by STAFF View Post
    No one active in any way is getting the "boot." The point was to improve the site for future members, not punish any current members. Therefore, we removed the post requirement.

Your patience and understanding is very much appreciated.
    Thank you! (Plus, this is my post ... just in case. )