Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Vickers Tactical/Tango Down Flat Faced Triggers

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkmagurk View Post
    I’ve had one of these installed in a Glock 19 gen 5 now for a couple weeks. I have fired 400 rounds through the 19.5 with this trigger using various drills. For ME personally this trigger does not work well. I have large hands and the way my index finger interfaces with the trigger the trigger safety hits the frame as I press through and causes a “glitch” for lack of a better word. I contacted TD about this issue and was told to use the bottom of the trigger guard as a reference point for correct finger placement, to ensure the safety doesn’t catch on the frame. Using their recommendation does correct the problem, but for me it takes a conscious effort to ensure just the right placement on the trigger. This is a deal breaker for me as I am not willing to swap out all my Glock triggers and train for that very specific muscle memory. For what it’s worth I compared the TD trigger to a standard trigger slow firing at a B-8 standing from 25 yards and could tell no significant improvement in my groupings. As always YMMV.
    I had a trigger from Suarez that had the same problem. Contacted them and was told to take a small file and make a few pass on the frame. Apparently, the Glocks does vary on tolerance. The trick worked. The glitch disappeared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Any final word on these? Have all the issues, if any, been resolved?

I ask because I was initially interested in picking one up. Generally, all Vickers accessories for Glock are outstanding. I was hesitant, however, due to the reports of issues with this trigger not functioning 100 percent. If the kinks have been worked out I would be interested in trying one.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I've had one in my Polymer 80 for about two years. Mine came with a factory Glock trigger bar already installed. I like it and have never had any issues. David

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234