Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vickers Tactical/Tango Down Flat Faced Triggers

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKFAN View Post
    Like the other posters I have the same issue of the trigger safety snagging on the bottom of the frame. Emailed Tango and they explained to press on the bottom portion of the trigger as thats how flat faced triggers work. I will give it another range session with trying to press only the bottom part of the trigger. When I was shooting it felt like a two stage trigger in a sense, once the trigger safety bypassed the edge of the frame I could feel a click and then after continuing to squeeze the shot would break. I will give it another range session and see how I like it, I do have rather large hands so I hope its not an issue.
    It doesn't make a difference for me:

Hmmmm, I think I got an older version?

Notice the safety shape here:

and mine:
    Last edited by KITTEN_FRENZY; 08-17-18 at 19:58.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    That’s the same version I have, I didn’t know they had made any changes. Should’ve waited until these had been out a while. I just figured they’d be good to go since their other Vickers Glock parts have worked so well for me. Companies really need to start testing their products throughly before releasing them.
    Last edited by dirkmagurk; 08-18-18 at 11:05.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkmagurk View Post
    That’s the same version I have, I didn’t know they had made any changes. Should’ve waited until these had been out a while. I just figured they’d be good to go since their other Vickers Glock parts have worked so well for me. Companies really need to start testing their products throughly before releasing them.
    Turns out the version with the flat trigger dingus was never released to the public. The curve was implemented before release:

The image of the trigger with the flat faced safety lever is the first version which was changed to the current version that you have. That change was at the request of a large Government Agency and none of that flat version were ever sold to the public.
    They're sending me a replacement. Fingers crossed.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    It looks like there is also a Vickers Tactical Pro trigger - which is only available for military, LE, and "qualified" end users, and comes with a legal disclaimer that needs to be signed before the sale. It sounds like it's just a replacement trigger shoe, like the Vickers Carry trigger.

Beyond that... I don't know what - if any - differences there are between the two.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I called Tango Down today and the rep on the phone kept referring to the Pro trigger as the "FBI" trigger. She said that the only difference was safety weight, but would not elaborate...

Don't really understand selling a trigger shoe to LE/MIL only.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KITTEN_FRENZY View Post
    Turns out the version with the flat trigger dingus was never released to the public. The curve was implemented before release:

They're sending me a replacement. Fingers crossed.
    Please update us when you get a replacement. I tried my trigger this weekend as well and finger placement did not make a difference.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Companies these days seem to be content letting customers be the beta testers. I had an Overwatch Precision that was actually supposed to improve the trigger, it did not, and I don't care for the flat face. Latest fad I guess, TD should sell them installed on a factory trigger bar. TD screwed the pooch on this one.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkracka View Post
    TD should sell them installed on a factory trigger bar. TD screwed the pooch on this one.
    They would have to figure out how to get the factory trigger bar by itself. Even Glock in GA only gets them as a complete trigger assembly.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ACR_Scout View Post
    They would have to figure out how to get the factory trigger bar by itself. Even Glock in GA only gets them as a complete trigger assembly.
    AFAIK, everybody else who sells aftermarket triggers for Glocks sells them with OEM trigger bars.
    Last edited by MountainRaven; 08-20-18 at 20:58.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    AFAIK, everybody else who sells aftermarket triggers for Glocks sells them with OEM trigger bars.
    Some companies offer the trigger 'shoe' only without the bar, like Apex tactical, idptactical, wheaton arms, kineti-tech, LWD, overwatch precision, royal arms, deus ex machina etc.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast