Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats the word on the new Magpul Bi-pod? UPDATE: ARRIVED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Whats the word on the new Magpul Bi-pod? UPDATE: ARRIVED

Anyone using these enough to give an opinion on it?
    I literally just ordered one that came back in stock for $95 & free shipping, hoping it will be good to go.
    Not too late to cancel if opinons are not good.

UPDATE: Ordered on 10AUG...arrived today, 17AUG. So, once again no probs with this company & I got a great deal.
    As to the bipod itself....
    Been fiddling with it now for awhile, and it seems VERY well made & thought out..solidly made.
    Whenever I can get it on a rifle and get to the range, Ill do a range report. But I really like it thus far.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 08-17-18 at 12:19.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    These just launched, so I don't think you are going to get much feedback. I am waiting for the FDE versions to be available, I need one in MLOK for my Recce rifle.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    If you need/want a bi-pod I'd recommend you do not cancel and just wait and see if YOU like it....if not, as new as these are, you'll have little trouble off loading it for little to no loss

Feedback Score
    215 (100%)
    Just curious who has these in stock for $95?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Idk who's had a chance to shoot one of these, but they sure look good on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by wigbones View Post
    Just curious who has these in stock for $95?
    https://www.armsunlimited.com/search...+bipod&Submit=

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr McSimon View Post
    Idk who's had a chance to shoot one of these, but they sure look good on paper.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/search...+bipod&Submit=
    Beware, ArmsUnlimited is a Botach affiliated business and is notoriously shady. I'd sooner pick one up from Brownells with a promo code, as they ship fast and are constantly running discount codes that are sitewide.

https://www.brownells.com/shooting-a...rod119659.aspx

Using code MCP will get you free shipping, and probably evens out the deal and you're not buying from scumbags.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I did a pre order from brownells for the m lok version. It’s going on my magpul hunter stock I have back ordered from them. I can’t wait. Hopefully it’s a quality product but I’ve never been disappointed with magpul items.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ace4059 View Post
    I did a pre order from brownells for the m lok version. It’s going on my magpul hunter stock I have back ordered from them. I can’t wait. Hopefully it’s a quality product but I’ve never been disappointed with magpul items.
    Did you get yours yet? Mine came in today & Im really wanting to get to the range soon!
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Just ordered one on Rainier with a few other items. It should show up on Monday and I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Did you get yours yet? Mine came in today & Im really wanting to get to the range soon!
    It shipped out yesterday, should arrive early next week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast