Thread: gun battle between 2 Pennsylvania State Police troopers and motorist on Route 33

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

gun battle between 2 Pennsylvania State Police troopers and motorist on Route 33

This dash cam pre-empted that defense or protest. People want dash/body cams because they think the Police are the liars. Now with these cams they are finding out that the Police are the victims of those crook liars.

The dash cam, was released today 10Aug2018 of the shooting in 11/2017
    http://www.mcall.com/news/police/mc-...706-story.html
    Last edited by platoonDaddy; 08-11-18 at 06:12.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Exclamation

Dayyyy - um. Other side of the state, which is why I don't remember hearing about this, but yeah - unless a COPS! film crew is riding in a Pittsburgh or Philly squad car, you NEVER see video of a police-involved shooting from a police camera EVER, in PA. Not entirely sure why.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Thats a WOW video. Pretty crazy stuff. I feel DASH CAM's and BODY CAM's work for both sides.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagemonkey View Post
    Thats a WOW video. Pretty crazy stuff. I feel DASH CAM's and BODY CAM's work for both sides.
    AMEN

I located the news conference following the shooting in Nov. The officer carried a tourniquet on his belt, that he applied to one of the hits that hit an artery. He ended up saving his own life. The PREP, was hit multiple times and drove himself to the hospital.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Insane stuff. Glad the Officer is OK. Seems the TAZER isn't all that its cracked up to be. The PREP fought like a DEMON. A good Baton/Night stick might have helped.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Should have dumped a mag in his face the moment he reached into his rig, he wasn't going for pixie dust.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!