Thread: TheKilllight Laser

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score

Question TheKilllight Laser

I have a Killlight laser I bought 3 years ago. Just getting around to wanting to mount it on a rifle. The on and of button doesn't work. It's on all the time. The remote switch doesn't work unless you really push on the laser backside. Anyone familiar with these?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Never heard of it. Does the remote plug in, screw in, other? Are you actually having to apply extra pressure to the end of the remote where it umbilicals to the laser housing?

What style switch is on the housing, slider, push button, other? Does the battery use a spring or sprung metal for solid connectivity?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bamashooter View Post
    Never heard of it. Does the remote plug in, screw in, other? Are you actually having to apply extra pressure to the end of the remote where it umbilicals to the laser housing?

What style switch is on the housing, slider, push button, other? Does the battery use a spring or sprung metal for solid connectivity?
    I bought this at NRA2015 from a seller not in business anymore. Mine is marked elusivewildlife.com https://elusivewildlife.com/shop/kil...ser-sight.html this wasn't the seller. I did email Elusive and got this quick response.

Comment: I bought a Killlight laser 3 years ago never mounted it or used it. It won't switch on and off. When you screw the On/Off switch in it stays on full time. The button doesn't move. And the remote pressure switch doesn't work. Is there something I need to check?

Thanks in advance,

"The button on the back is a pressure button. It turns the laser on when you tighten it down all the way. If you want the laser to just turn on when you press the button, back the tailcap off a quarter of a turn until the laser turns off. Then it will turn on when you press it, and turn off when you let it go.

Sincerely,

Bobby Housos

Elusive Wildlife Technologies, LP
    1107 West Dallas Street, Suite A
    Conroe, TX 77301

800-780-6861 toll free
    936-756-3070 office
    936-539-6247 fax"

He didn't address the remote pressure switch question. I think I have some copper washers to take up the slack when using the remote. The button works if you push the insert in towards the battery. Short stiff cord. And it plugs in and would be easy to pull out. Not the best purchase I ever did.
    Last edited by NQNPIII; 08-14-18 at 10:35.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bamashooter View Post

Spring, yes extra pressure for the plug in cord to work.