Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: AR 15 pistol questions

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Is it hard going through life being a pu$$y?
    If your so keen about bucking the system why are you getting rid of all your firearms? Why not just take them to Canada with you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    This has been an interesting post for me to follow. There seems to generally be two trains of thought...

1) Be careful what I say, be careful where I shoot, be careful what I post, don't allow any vids to be taken and posted of me, and hope for the best. Build it and shoot it, just don't advertise if I inadvertently shoulder it, totally by accident of course.

2) Grow a pair. Do what I want. Who cares what the law states. Screw the feds, they can't watch everything all the time. Grow a pair (I stated this twice, as it seems to be a recuring theme).

For what it's worth, I live in a fairly gun friendly state, but a decidedly gun UN-friendly county. If I buy an AR pistol, I have no intention of trying, intentionally or unintentionally to circumvent the NFA. I think the law is stupid, but so be it.

Have I ever driven faster than 65 in a 65? Sure, but that's hardly a valid comparison.

I am keeping an open mind on my options, but I've read and reread the clarification letter from the ATF with that pesky weasel word "necessarily". That one word lets them pretty much interpret the rule any way they want, which was no doubt their intention when they put it in the letter.

As I stated before, I don't know if I will buy one. I've never even shot one. Based on what I've read here though, the odds are good I'll pass.

Guess I'm just a pussy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by moonshot View Post
    This has been an interesting post for me to follow. There seems to generally be two trains of thought...

1) Be careful what I say, be careful where I shoot, be careful what I post, don't allow any vids to be taken and posted of me, and hope for the best. Build it and shoot it, just don't advertise if I inadvertently shoulder it, totally by accident of course.

2) Grow a pair. Do what I want. Who cares what the law states. Screw the feds, they can't watch everything all the time. Grow a pair (I stated this twice, as it seems to be a recuring theme).

For what it's worth, I live in a fairly gun friendly state, but a decidedly gun UN-friendly county. If I buy an AR pistol, I have no intention of trying, intentionally or unintentionally to circumvent the NFA. I think the law is stupid, but so be it.

Have I ever driven faster than 65 in a 65? Sure, but that's hardly a valid comparison.

I am keeping an open mind on my options, but I've read and reread the clarification letter from the ATF with that pesky weasel word "necessarily". That one word lets them pretty much interpret the rule any way they want, which was no doubt their intention when they put it in the letter.

As I stated before, I don't know if I will buy one. I've never even shot one. Based on what I've read here though, the odds are good I'll pass.

Guess I'm just a pussy.
    I don't think you are and neither does most of the others on here . What is perceived as a minimal risk to some may seem huge to others and it's your call not ours .Here in South Central Mo. I'm not at all concerned about carrying mine but I would think twice about going to st Louis with it and Ark is a no go so the carrying it from state to state as you stated could be a little bit of a problem . As far as BATF they have good memories When Reagan was president they got cocky and high on Carter's kool aid and Reagan cut their budget so bad they were carpooling ,as long as Trump is in office they will not make waves .

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Clarify : Arkansas is a no go because mine is 12.5 so they don't recognize it as a pistol .
    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkpugs View Post
    I don't think you are and neither does most of the others on here . What is perceived as a minimal risk to some may seem huge to others and it's your call not ours .Here in South Central Mo. I'm not at all concerned about carrying mine but I would think twice about going to st Louis with it and Ark is a no go so the carrying it from state to state as you stated could be a little bit of a problem . As far as BATF they have good memories When Reagan was president they got cocky and high on Carter's kool aid and Reagan cut their budget so bad they were carpooling ,as long as Trump is in office they will not make waves .

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Keep in mind OP, the one guy in here telling you to do what you want, and calling people pussy, is selling all his firearms, destroying his NFA items, Moving to Canada, and wants to renounce is US citizenship, while also actively trying to make as many enemies on this board that he can.

So take his word with a grain of salt, and don’t let it reflect on the ones here trying to help you out.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JulyAZ View Post
    Keep in mind OP, the one guy in here telling you to do what you want, and calling people pussy, is selling all his firearms, destroying his NFA items, Moving to Canada, and wants to renounce is US citizenship, while also actively trying to make as many enemies on this board that he can.

So take his word with a grain of salt, and don’t let it reflect on the ones here trying to help you out.

And yet he’s still a better shooter than 99% of the cpappers on this site.

Odd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post

Odd

As seen from personal experience.

And a CAB 03-series marine.

So...

Cast as many stones as you want in glass houses, brogham is a patriot and a warrior.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post

Odd

I’m not saying anything or questioning his ability as a shooter, only speaking on his attitude of late. He’s contributed a lot to this site, and has taught me a thing or two, but that doesn’t excuse his recent behavior.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JulyAZ View Post
    I’m not saying anything or questioning his ability as a shooter, only speaking on his attitude of late. He’s contributed a lot to this site, and has taught me a thing or two, but that doesn’t excuse his recent behavior.

Meh, people take the internet to serious

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodtimes View Post
    Submit to the king like a good citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    SHALL...

You internet rebels should post some pics of your muh Molon labe modificated firearms to moisten all of us subjects of the Crown panties. Allah knows I could use the inspiration . . .
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast