Thread: Trijicon reflex sight contract

Feedback Score

Trijicon reflex sight contract

From today's contract announcements:

Trijicon Inc., Wixom, Michigan,* is awarded a $7,626,587 firm-fixed-price, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract with a five-year ordering period for handgun reflex sights for the miniature aiming system - day optics program. The handgun reflex sight is a low profile, wide field of view, passive sight for rapid day and night pistol target engagements in confined spaces, while prisoner handling, or in extremis after the primary weapon malfunctions. Work will be performed in Wixom, Michigan, and is expected to be completed by August 2023. Fiscal 2018 defense procurement funding in the amount of $1,158,052 will be obligated at the time of award and funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year. The contract was competitively procured via the Federal Business Opportunities website, with three offers received. The Naval Surface Warfare Center, Crane Division, Crane, Indiana, is the contracting activity (N0016418DJQ25).

Is this tailored toward any specific handgun?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Any gun that has the slide milled to accept the sight.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    likely in the DeltaPoint footprint as that is what m17 and m18s are cut for.
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."- Claire Wolfe

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCK View Post
    likely in the DeltaPoint footprint as that is what m17 and m18s are cut for.
    So Trijicon is suddenly going to start making RMRs in the DP's footprint? Seems more likely that NSW is getting a shit ton of RMRs for their Glocks.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    It's my understanding the Deltapoint Pro won't fit on optic ready Sig 320 without additional milling and the m17 and m18 share the same slide. Am I wrong?
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    It's my understanding the Deltapoint Pro won't fit on optic ready Sig 320 without additional milling and the m17 and m18 share the same slide. Am I wrong?
    the m17 and 18 have DP milled slides.
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."- Claire Wolfe