Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA UPPERS

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    Just had another PSA upper in one of my classes in Oklahoma. Rail and gas block were not installed correctly, again.
    Ive seen it. I had a rail come loose while firing only a few shots in one of the budget uppers. I also have premium uppers from them that are built much better and definitely would not come loose. They are no kmr for sure but ive never had a ftf or fte from one.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    I’ll never buy another PSA branded product as long as I live. I’d consider buying ammo or somebody else’s product that they’re selling, but maybe not even that because I know how slow their shipping is.
    I bought five 300 round cases of Federal loose pack on November 18th, free shipping. Arrived the 26th. Pretty much par for all my dealings with them.

I expected the ammo to be drop shipped from Federal, pleasantly surprised to find it wasn't.

I have never called PSA to ask where an order was because I thought it was taking too long. As far as that goes, I buy stuff from BCM on a regular basis, and they also ship quickly.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    My last order from them was door-to-door in a little over 48 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    I bought five 300 round cases of Federal loose pack on November 18th, free shipping. Arrived the 26th. Pretty much par for all my dealings with them.

I expected the ammo to be drop shipped from Federal, pleasantly surprised to find it wasn't.

I have never called PSA to ask where an order was because I thought it was taking too long. As far as that goes, I buy stuff from BCM on a regular basis, and they also ship quickly.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well, I'm not sure that living in Atlanta, is worth cutting shipping time.

I couldn't pass on two uppers they had on sale, ordered them on November 20th, received shipping confirmation a couple days ago.

Both were waaay cheaper than I can put a budget upper together for, and both went out of stock pretty quickly. They are going on gun show rifles.

I'm sure the week delay in shipping was due to them knowing who I am and sending the uppers back through the build process to make sure they tightened the gas blocks.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They must be crazy busy, I ordered a BCG Sunday night, still not shipped.

Just got a LPK in from them, took 2 days to process/ship, 10 days to get here. I'm happy with what I got though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    They must be crazy busy, I ordered a BCG Sunday night, still not shipped.

Just got a LPK in from them, took 2 days to process/ship, 10 days to get here. I'm happy with what I got though.
    Might want to give them a call. I ordered some upper for my nephew over Black Friday and it was still saying processing. It shipped 2 days ago and status never updated. Said been having some system issues

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ah thank you!

Feedback Score
    I know how slow they are too but I bought a couple of Springfield XD40 M2's 3", and 4" for $330 each. And a XD357 even though they have been out of production. Same price. I like the guns and I really liked the price. Yes it took a extra week to get them, same for ammo when I ordered it, but I needed it only sometime in the future, I had no specific plans, just stocking up. I appreciate PSA for who and what they are.

Feedback Score
    I’ve ordered a lot of uppers from PSA. Other than a rail that was loose on my last one (12” 6.5 Grendel) no other problems. Two minutes and a few dabs of Loctite fixed that.

Some uppers shipped in a few days, once I had to wait almost two weeks.
    FWIW I ordered some mags and a few cleaning supplies over a week ago, still waiting for tracking info. That’s just Black Friday. I also ordered parts from Geissele and Stag, still waiting for them to ship.

On a positive note, I ordered a complete upper from Bear Creek Arsenal last Tuesday and it delivered on Friday. Wow.
    A 20” stainless 6.5 Grendel w/BCG for $230. If it shoots as good as it looks, it’s a better bargain than my PSA, and I’m satisfied with the performance of that one.

Feedback Score
    I made my first order to PSA on Black Friday. The package arrived a week later on one of Santa's "Brown Trucks" on Thursday night. I never received a tracking email. I didn't ever go back online and check my order either, but I'm used to getting email, text, or both. It was actually a pleasant surprise...LOL! Kinda like back in the day before we could track everything minute by minute...

For $299 delivered to my door, I took a chance and bought one of the uppers on their Black Friday deal page. Basically, a 16" pencil barrel, 13" rail, MAGPUL BUIS, standard BCG, A2 flash hider. I have not had a chance to shoot it yet.

I had a spare complete lower receiver I'd bought from SOLGW before the last presidential election sitting in the safe, and I just wanted cheap upper to get it up and running. It is primarily going to be a dedicated .22LR rifle as I'm putting my CMMG conversion BCG in it. I'd been pricing out quality uppers for a while, but could never justify spending $800 on an upper receiver just to practice and plink with .22LR. And as I do plan to run a case of .223 through it to make sure it runs okay, it will potentially be another spare AR, albeit not necessarily on par with my DD or BCM's.

Guess I'll see...
    Last edited by BuzzinSATX; 12-01-18 at 15:56.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast