Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How the "#Me Too" Movement is being derailed by the Liberals who started it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

How the "#Me Too" Movement is being derailed by the Liberals who started it.

This was interesting bordering, nonpolitical and legit when it started, nobody blamed women who were being assaulted and then it began to spin totally out of control, way, way out of control.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...report-1135872
    Asia Argento, the Italian actress who was one of the first to publicly*accuse Harvey Weinstein of sexual assault, secretly paid off a young male actor accusing her of sexual misconduct in the months after her revelations about the disgraced movie mogul.*

According to a report in*The New York Times, Argento paid former child actor*Jimmy Bennett $380,000. Bennett claims that in 2013, a then 37-year-old Argento assaulted him in a California hotel only two months past his 17th birthday. The age of consent in California is 18.*

This was former celebrity Chef Anthony Bourdains girlfriend at the time of his suicide. He vehemently stood beside her and made some very bold statements concerning #Me Too and what had happened to her shortly before he hung himself.
    https://www.thewrap.com/anthony-bour...-asia-argento/
    Bourdain, who publicly announced his relationship with Argento last May, strongly supported the actress-turned-activist last fall after she publicly accused Harvey Weinstein of sexual misconduct.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/anthon...xamine-my-life
    It was only because of his relationship with Argento that women began opening up to him about those experiences. “I started speaking about it out of a sense of real rage,” he explained. “I’d like to say that I was only enlightened in some way or I’m an activist or virtuous, but in fact, I have to be honest with myself. I met one extraordinary woman with an extraordinary and painful story, who introduced me to a lot of other women with extraordinary stories and suddenly it was personal.”
    It's just sad. I didn't always agree with Anthony's opinion, nor his politics, but this is sad because it is a part of his Legacy.
    I am sure however the above News was a big hit with the Wienstien's and Clinton's.
    But then another Oh Sh** Moment for the Left.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...mocrat-groups/
    It seems to me that we are heavily into a “it’s not the seriousness of the evidence, it is the seriousness of the charge” situation. If Ellison were held to the same standard as, say, Al Franken, he’d be gone by tomorrow morning. But that will not happen. Ellison has two Get Out of Jail Free cards as far at the Democrat party goes. Even though he’s a male, he’s a member of an oppressed minority. And, of course, he’s a Muslim, which means he has to be telling the truth.
    By Wednesday, Democrats will be heavily into character assassination. By the end of the week you’ll be hearing variations of James Carville’s dismissal of Paula Jones, “If you drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find,”

Just when I think I have seen everything....
    But it's being buried deeper than the bodies who went missing around the Clinton's now, so it wont likely mean anything in the midterms.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I remember reading Hollywood Babylon years ago, not much has changed from the 20's-30's to today. Glad I'm not involved in show biz.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    An article I was looking for that is fairly incendiary;

https://sputniknews.com/us/201807171...ein-interview/
    Talking with a journalist from Popula magazine, Bourdain, who was an outspoken supporter of the #MeToo movement, called former US President Bill Clinton a "gropey, grabby, disgusting" person.
    "Bill Clinton, look, the bimbo eruptions — it was f*cking monstrous. That would not have flown today," Bourdain said about the Lewinsky scandal. He also slammed Bill's wife, Hillary Clinton, for shutting down his accusers.
    "[Bill Clinton is] a piece of sh*t," Bourdain unequivocally declared. "Entitled, rapey, gropey, grabby, disgusting, and the way that he — and [Hillary] — destroyed these women and the way that everyone went along and, and are blind to this!"
    The celebrity chef further condemned "the way they efficiently dismantled, destroyed and shamelessly discredited these women for speaking their truth."

That's fairly far out on a limb to go for a Woman who would later faces similar charges. I think now the #Me Too movement will die a quiet death. There are too many top level Liberals being punched in the face by it.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Leftists accusing others of the disgusting things they do. Go figure.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Leftists accusing others of the disgusting things they do. Go figure.
    S.OP. for the Leftists. "Do as I say, not as I do".
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Lightbulb

Ooops.

- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    S.OP. for the Leftists. "Do as I say, not as I do".
    You know that Argento had to know she had this in her past and it was obviously not resolved yet. To go forward from there, allow people who loved her to stand up against some of the biggest Political and Hollywood power brokers is really kind of sick.
    Imagine waking up and getting that news?
    Ellison being both Liberal and Muslim has a "Get out of Jail Free Card" with his Party. I read this stuff and I can't believe it. The DNC literally rolls over on a different hand grenade every six weeks, but the stories die quickly or are covered very lightly and carefully.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Ooops.
    I was just going to post #metoo= Pound Me Too.

Sounds like they want more of it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Ooops.
    That is great

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I think the real goal of the #metoo movement was to build up towards taking down Pres. Trump. All those "big shots" who fell from grace were sacrificial goats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast