Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Couple to prove people are good; MURDERED

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    They should have just believed God, or maybe history.
    I bet if the wife was more amenable to submitting herself as the lord intended this could have been avoided.

At any rate they made a unwise choice and were rewarded for their stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    They should have just believed God, or maybe history.
    You don’t need to read a 10,000 year old book to understand that evil exists, all you’ve need to do is read the headlines or turn on the news for 5 minutes every morning to realize the world is full of evil.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodtimes View Post
    You don’t need to read a 10,000 year old book to understand that evil exists, all you’ve need to do is read the headlines or turn on the news for 5 minutes every morning to realize the world is full of evil.

Just attend a DNC rally and it’s pretty obvious

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Bicycles were AWESOME... when I was 12.

I swear, bicycles make ya' stupid after 16 - and the more money you spend on a bicycle and related gear (especially apparel), the dumber you get.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mnoe82 View Post
    Americans on a tour of the world set out to prove that people are generally good get murdered in Turkmenistan. Stupid games

https://www.pluralist.com/posts/1824...nd-gets-killed
    Play stupid games; win stupid prizes. In a way it removes some lack of intelligence and good judgment from the gene pool.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodtimes View Post

Well, the Bible isn't quite that old, but never the less, I would say there is a pretty big demographic that doesn't really have a good anthropology and a good handle on what evil actually is. The reason I mentioned history in that what's on the daily news is IMO just the most recent history, at least when it's reported truthfully.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Proving once again believing the fantasy world story the left puts out there will get you raped and or murdered.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    I bet if the wife was more amenable to submitting herself as the lord intended this could have been avoided.

At any rate they made a unwise choice and were rewarded for their stupidity.

Not sure what you mean about the wife's submission...could have talked him out of the trip?

Not too much zealotry on my part this time?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Someone said I got booted off of Assbook (facebook) for posting good riddance to these two f@cktards. I haven't checked yet.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    There is no bad people is this world. That couple, since they're dead, they can speak to the 2 million souls in Cambodia that died between April 17, 1975 and January 1979. Ask them if there are evil people in this world?

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast