Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IRS - lois lerner : UPDATE

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

IRS - lois lerner : UPDATE

Nine days ago the IRS was found in Federal Court to have targeted Tea Party groups under obama / holder / lerner agreeing to pay them $3,500,000 after a five year court battle. They agreed to pay but not admit to wrongdoing (hogwash). I never saw this payout from the IRS for an obama scandal targeting conservative opposition in any of the news.

obama is the one who weaponized the Federal Agencies against his and the Democrat's political enemies. This may be the first time the IRS had to pay out for illegal action in a class action suit. Note that lerner and her deputy's testimony through deposition is remaining under seal even though the case is over. Why? She said that if the public saw what she did, they would want to kill her. WOW!

If the IRS said they did nothing wrong, why did they just give away $3,500,000 of our money?

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news...irs-tea-party/

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    If the IRS said they did nothing wrong, why did they just give away $3,500,000 of our money?
    Therein lies the problem, they paid out our money, what do they care? The actors should have been fined personally. And Lois and any other higher ups involved should have gone to jail.
    Last edited by austinN4; 08-18-18 at 09:58.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by austinN4 View Post
    Therein lies the problem, they paid out our money, what do they care? The actors should have been fined personally. And Lois and any other higher ups involved should have gone to jail.
    This is a fact.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    The weaponizing of the IRS against conservatives was far more damaging to our country than any of the allegations against Trump- but you'll never hear anything about it from the MSM. Trump pulls the SC from a partisan hack and people go nuts.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Agreed. Screw paying the organizations. Put people in PRISON!!!!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    You think it was bad under Obama, wait till they get back into power.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    The weaponizing of the IRS against conservatives was far more damaging to our country than any of the allegations against Trump- but you'll never hear anything about it from the MSM.
    Where is our Special Counsel to investigate this? Plus, I'll just drop this here - you may have seen this 5 years ago, but just to remind us:

Lerner's Pension Could Be as Much as $102,600/Year, $3.96 Million Lifetime
    By Pete Sepp | September 30, 2013 | 1:44 PM EDT
    https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/p...llion-lifetime

"National Taxpayers Union calculations show that Lerner could qualify for a starting pension at the annual equivalent of as much as $102,600, and up to $3.96 million over her lifetime."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    You think it was bad under Obama, wait till they get back into power.
    Look at that. I agree with you.

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    This sets a precedent that a mere $3.5m is the penalty for taking power over the nation.

Why would people want to kill Lerner? They just want to know who is ultimately behind it. Give her immunity and find the real threat/perps.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    This sets a precedent that a mere $3.5m is the penalty for taking power over the nation.

Why would people want to kill Lerner? They just want to know who is ultimately behind it. Give her immunity and find the real threat/perps.
    I don't think people would want to kill her, however the people who she used to work for (obumbo, Clinton, etc) would..If she started spilling her guts and wasn't given protection, I've no doubt she'd have an "accident" within a week or sooner...
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast