Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I just bought a LMT MWS 6.5 CM barrel

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    ^ Copy all, amigo. Thanks.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    We finished up the ladder test. Again every 3 round group held at least MOA, with several in the .5 MOA range. My only disappointment is I'm having a fair amount of failure to feed. Once we get our load done I'll find out if it's just the American Gunner 140 grain ammo or all ammo.

Even though I am not LE nor plan to hunt, I can't tolerate reliability issues. Next week, I will run without can and see if that is the source of my problem. Still I want to be able to run it suppressed.

PB
    I was re reading this thread and would like to
    Point out I have had no feeeding issues any more. I commented no break in. Wrong because I would have one FTF on the Am Gunner per mag (only the Gunner) and now everything feeds without issue. So there was a break in for feeding.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I'll have to dig the chrono data out of the truck, but off the top of my head, the S&B 140s with the low B.C. bullet ran fastest in the 2800s. The gunner and match were in the 2600s. I'll dig out the exact numbers later today.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Pappabear, if you could do it all over again, would you have chosen the 24" over the 20"?
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Pappabear, if you could do it all over again, would you have chosen the 24" over the 20"?
    No, only because I run a can on everything. If I didn't run a can, I'd go longer. But the 20 has me out to 1300 with crappy BC cheap Ammo. As you know, the longer barrel will definitely take you further flatter. Also, I knew I was getting 24 inch bolt gun so...

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 01-21-19 at 09:41.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234