Im taking this this bad boy out and see how it shoots. The fit and finish is Noveske-ish.. Which normally LMT and Colt..are not know for their aesthetics, but it is a beauty. Its a SS 20 inch variety. My CL 16 barrel shoots sub Moa so I expect this will do the same. I think for shits and giggles I will take my box of American Gunner 140 grain ammo and try to pop the 1,300 target with my first round or at least mag.

My question is for you guys that have super apps, what do you think the DOPE in mils will be. The ammo list 2690fps so Im guessing about 2,500fps out of my LMT, just my guess , if anyone knows better , please advise. Elevation is 1,250 and should be about 85 degrees.

Ill give complete range report on new barrel and will figure out my own DOPE, just thought it would be fun to attempt a first round hit. Mark has loaded some ammo to do a ladder test so hopefully we can figure out a good load without too much of an ass whipping. We are going to dump about 20 rounds to season the barrel before the ladder test, not sure if that matters, but its the plan. And will be fun so let it fly!

PB