Thread: Sionics Weapon Systems/Aero Precision AR Pistol Build

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Sionics Weapon Systems/Aero Precision AR Pistol Build

SOLD

Up for sale is the AR pistol build I just completed. I have fired 19 rounds through it to verify function. Those are the only rounds it’s seen since the upper left the factory after being test fired. I had a moment of clarity regarding my ARs shortly after assembling this and decided to sell it and my others to fund a single, do everything project.

The upper is a factory assembled Sionics Weapon Systems upper with their 11.5” 5.56mm barrel, M-Lok rail and NP3 bolt carrier group. The barrel is the regular sized gas port, not the reduced size.

I assembled the lower myself. The receiver is an Aero Precision Gen 2 forged lower. All the lower parts are also Sionics including their enhanced mil-spec trigger. Other parts include: H2 buffer, Sprinco blue spring, Magpul K2 pistol grip, BCM trigger guard, SB Tactical SBA3 pistol brace on a Sionics carbine receiver extension, and a Law Tactical Folding Stock Adapter. The end plate is a Magpul QD that I did an ugly job staking. The folding adapter was installed per the instructions in the manual and the receiver extension was torqued to 40 ft/lbs.

I’m looking for $1100 shipped from my FFL to yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ruckusjuice; 09-05-18 at 05:20.