Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fightlite SCR Lower Group Buy

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Fightlite SCR Lower Group Buy

Stick showed this rifle with a Fightlite SCR lower.

The Fightlite SCR lower will fit any AR15 type upper and takes AR mags. I could justify this lower because it's the best configuration for building a California compliant AR type rifle now available. I would have a California compliant featureless rifle that I can take with me when I go visit friends stuck in the Occupied Territories. But the real reason I want one is that I simply do. I like the SCR lower.

I asked Stick about a possible group buy. He said to start a thread here to see if there's enough interest. This is that thread.

I am MistWolf.
    I wish to buy one complete Fightlite SCR lower.
    I wish to buy two Magpul Ultra Compact 10 round magazines.
    Last edited by MistWolf; 08-19-18 at 23:12.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I am Furbyballer.

I wish to buy 1 complete Fightlite SCR lower.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I'm down with an other group buy and I also have friends behind enemy lines I visit. I have been using my 870 for a go to long gun while there, but have been wanting to put together a California AR rig.

I am titsonritz
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)

Fightlite SCR Lower Group Buy

I notice that are available with a sporter or Monte Carlo stock.

Seek here: https://www.rainierarms.com/catalogs...nufacturer=913

Looks like the Monte Carlo has a cheek riser which I prefer.

I am fledge.
    Last edited by fledge; 08-21-18 at 03:50.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I am CrowCommand.

If you don't like something, stay out of the thread. The last group buy started turning into a bitch fest with some posts, and I'm keeping this thread clean. If you don't like it, please feel free to complain to the admin and board owners of which I am neither....

Thanks, Stick

Edited Stick to remove arfcom style bs.
    Last edited by Stickman; 08-20-18 at 19:11. Reason: Stick not putting up with trash talking

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Please are not free to crap in this thread simply because they don't like the looks, price, sexual orientation of the weapon, or whatever else. The thread is to see if there is interest in a Fightlite SCR, which is not a cheap item. I have no idea if the company is even willing to do a group buy, never mind what the price would be.

Thanks for your support and understanding, and for the realization that I already have this item, and get nothing out of these group buys aside from helping people out.

I'll get some pictures together to show the item, though its possible that I have an older model.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've always wanted one of the lowers to build a sbr out of but they have never been in stock with vendors that I'm ordering other firearms from to add to my cart.

I'd be interested in one for a group buy if its something that could be done. I'd love to get a bit of a discount on one.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Didn't mean any disrespect.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I'd be interested in a group buy. Been looking at doing a build around one of the SCR lowers for over a year now.
    Our Liberties we prize and our Rights we will defend.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I've kicked around the idea of buying one of these for a while, especially now that the triggers have supposedly been improved.

Depending on the price, and the ability to select the stock we want, I may be interested in:

One complete Fightlite SCR Lower
    Two Magpul Ultra Compact 10 round mags

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast