Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fightlite SCR Lower Group Buy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Depending on price, I am interested in one SCR lower.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowCommand View Post
    Didn't mean any disrespect.
    Thanks CC, inflection is hard to read online, and evidently I took your comments the wrong way. You are GTG, and thank you for the clarification.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TxRaptor View Post
    Depending on price, I am interested in one SCR lower.
    I'm trying to figure out how many we would need to get a group buy, and I need to come up with a number before I can try to figure a price for guys. Hopefully we get a few more people involved, but I have a few angles I can work with this one, so I have high hopes.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    I would be interested in 1 complete lower.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I would be interested in one (1) lower.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I am Buckaroo and would be interested in 1 complete lower and several magpul mags

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I am 26 Inf - I don't want to sound cheap - although I know it does, indeed sound that way - I'd be in @ 40% off - around 345.00ish.

I appreciate the leg work you are doing, thanks!
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 08-31-18 at 17:33.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12