Thread: Tactical Tailor M5 Medic Bag/Kit

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Tactical Tailor M5 Medic Bag/Kit

Got this in my inbox today. I've probably saved close to $300 bucks on Tactical Tailor's "TT Tuesday". This week is their Medical Bundle, for $101.86 which has their M5 Medic bag, IV bag, which I'll probably use for something else and also their 5.56 medical insert. It's an insert that lets you use a 5.56 mag pouch as an ifak. Organizes stuff nicely. I've got a few of these and they work great. I use them with TT's universal mag pouch, arguable one of the blest closed top mag pouches made. imo. All my chest rigs, my assault packs, my suitcase bags I use for my civilian work - all of it is Tactical Tailor. The also do custom work for me. As American as they come and just a solid company that just makes hardcore kit.

But regardless a killer deal if you're looking for a robust medic bag. I can retire my old OD field medic bag now.

If you've never shopped Tactical Tailor before, you won't see the sale price up front on the page where you select color/quantity, but you will see it once you get to the next page and the billing page. So you'll see the $167 price, but you'll pay the $101.86. Also WETSU won't work (mil discount) in conjunction with the sale.

The deal:
    TT Tuesday's Medical Bundle Kit

Direct link: https://www.tacticaltailor.com/medicalbundlekit.aspx

Pic of what you get:
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That's quite a discount. I didn't see that special on their website, do they send e-mail notifications if you sign-up on their website?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That's a great bag.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Tactical Tailor M5 Medic Bag/Kit

Quote Originally Posted by LMT Shooter View Post
    That's quite a discount. I didn't see that special on their website, do they send e-mail notifications if you sign-up on their website?
    Yes, it’s part of their email subscription deal. Then every Monday an email specific to “TT Tuesday” comes in. Sometimes they offer other deals, but Tuesday is the best.

Initially it was an in-store only deal, which was great for the guys at JBLM, but not for out-of-towners. I complained. A lot I think. Lol. Nowadays they often do both in-store and online. You’ll see at the top of the TT Tuesday email: “In-Store” and “Online” and check on each the deal is valid for. That email usually arrives Monday. Sometimes it’s an in-store only deal though. Not often but occasionally. The savings you saw are pretty standard for Tuesday.

A couple deals ago I picked up a laptop bag, another really well made piece of civilian gear. Works great when I don’t need my full backpack that probably weighs 25 lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 08-23-18 at 08:49.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    That's a great bag.
    I’m looking forward to getting it. It’s already shipped USPS Priority mail, so I should have it by Sat.
    You have an M5 right? I think you replied to one of my questions some time back about the load out or packing list on one of these.

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    I’m looking forward to getting it. It’s already shipped USPS Priority mail, so I should have it by Sat.
    You have an M5 right? I think you replied to one of my questions some time back about the load out or packing list on one of these.
    Yup. TT's M5 and FRBs (umpteen of them) are outstanding.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب